Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable pre-order and back-in-stock notification features. They praise its reliable performance and the support team's prompt, professional help. The app's cost-effectiveness is highlighted due to its fair pricing, free setup call, and smooth Shopify integration. Its support for multiple languages and custom coding is also noted.

January 4, 2022

I used this app as a pre-order tool and it's been a great app so far! Customer service has been excellent, extremely responsive and really helpful!

Sweet Clarity Ltd
Kairock Partners SRL replied January 4, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! Looking forward to some great pre-order sales for you.

February 11, 2023

It is an excellent app. It is easy to use and has very friendly support. They offer an onboarding call that helps you understand how to use the app. Thank you for your excellent support!

Heading South
Japan
October 25, 2022

The app is easy to install and easy to work with. Fantastic customer support! I used an email to answer a couple of questions and received a prompt reply. All the questions were resolved immediately and in the best way possible.

Store Fiberscope.net
January 31, 2023

The onboarding experience went well! June was very friendly and helped me better understand the flow of the app and what to expect.

Red Stem Native Landscapes
April 18, 2023

I am definitely impressed with this product and company. CopelandCoins.com will be trying it out with products this summer to keep our momentum going when items go out of stock. I think this app will be a valuable investment. Do the onboarding!!! It's free and simple to get things installed with Timeact's personal help. They also have many tutorial videos. June helped me and really knows her product! Highly recommeded.

Copeland
August 11, 2022

The Timesact team responded quickly. They gave out direct solutions for me and even helped me to fix some issues that are not from the app. Thank you so much!

ungstore
Hong Kong SAR
About 24 hours using the app
April 14, 2022

We are very pleased to have discovered Timesact in the Shopify app store. The app is very user friendly, easy to set up and fits our needs perfectly. Andrei helped us with a few initial questions we had in a polite, prompt and professional manner. Thank you!

Fabulous Fairytales
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very glad I could be helpful and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your company.

September 6, 2022

Super fast customer service. So helpful, and helped me set up the app in less than 10 minutes. Looks great, and compliments our website.

Colourbox
South Africa
April 12, 2023

The onboarding session was awesome! It is worth the time to walk through the app live. The interface seems pretty easy to use.

Great Day for Runners
About 22 hours using the app
August 4, 2021

I just started using this app, after trying a couple of more established ones. It's very user friendly. Also, though some of the features are still being built, the customer service team managed to customize things for me, such as the badge and the text that goes around the button, in no time.

LYNYER
Singapore
About 22 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied August 4, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to an awesome partnership and ever greater pre-order sales!