Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automatic conversion of out-of-stock items to pre-orders. They value its pay-as-you-go option, customizable features, and ability to handle small batch pre-orders. Despite limited multilingual support, its usability remains high. Merchants praise the responsive customer service and quick problem-solving. The app's pricing is seen as reasonable, with its ability to replace other apps and save money being a highlight. Its support for pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications is deemed essential, and its effective pre-order management is highly appreciated.

April 21, 2023

Easy to install with comprehensive features. Intuitive app with helpful and timely customer support - not that a whole lot is needed.

renoo meditation || NYC Studio
About 14 hours using the app
April 6, 2022

The app is very easy to set up and use - also inexpensive.
Great customer service! Definitely recommended.

Be Mi Los Angeles
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very happy to provide value to you and your business.

April 27, 2023

Super friendly and very informative onboarding process. I love how they show you everything from start to finish!

kingdom basics
September 25, 2022

I have to say that the support I received from Andrei was outstanding. I tested this app on a test store and it worked fine, so we installed it on our live store, but because we had a custom theme some elements conflicted. Andrei, was on hand and he edited my theme so that app would function as it should. This was on a Sunday evening!! Probably the best support we have received from a company. Thank you so much Andrei!! I would highly recommend.

SignsUp
April 1, 2021

The level of support from these guys is brilliant, and they really take user feedback on board to make the app as good as it can be. Super-fast response, and the app works great straight out of the box too. Would highly recommend for any business wanting to grow sales through pre-orders. 5 stars.

Toogood
About 12 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to working together and growing sales with pre-orders.

Edited November 18, 2021

I had an urgent issue/glitch with the app, so I sent over an email and within less than 20 minutes I received a response and a resolved solution. I really appreciate such a quick response time. Thank you

Rewa Collection
About 11 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied November 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us in a review! Very happy to be of service and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.

March 4, 2023

I just finished my onboarding session with June and I can't wait to dive into the Timesact Pre-Order and Back-in-Stock app! June had already reviewed my website and the questions I'd submitted prior to our onboarding session and she was able to answer all of my questions. She was gracious with her time and helped me to become familiar with all of the tools that are available to me. This app's flexibility--both in terms of functionality and pricing--is just what I need to help market my new and existing products! June didn't try to sell me on any particular level of pricing. She simply gave me the information I need to make an informed decision on what's best for my business! She was quick to understand my needs and she made it easy for me to understand how to navigate, customize, and use the app. I'm excited to start using it!

Honey Brook Tools and Woodworks
May 21, 2023

The onboarding session was fantastic - they set everything up and answered all my questions. The app is really configurable and does everything I need. I uninstalled another pre-order app I wasn't happy with, and am very glad I went with this one.

CockBlock Toys™
April 19, 2023

Mi socia me recomendó esta aplicación y me gustó mucho. El chico que me ayudó fue de bastante ayuda y resulta que esta aplicación es justo la aplicación que necesitaba para mi negocio.

LadyLikeMx
Mexico
July 13, 2022

Andrei the founder was very helpful! He was super clear when I needed support, and was able to make custom edits for me. The app is doing exactly what I need it to, I'm beyond pleased :)

Nashid Chroma Art and Apparel
About 9 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied July 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very glad the app is providing value for you!