Reviews (1,521)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automatic conversion of out-of-stock items to pre-orders. They value its pay-as-you-go option, customizable features, and ability to handle small batch pre-orders. Despite limited multilingual support, its usability remains high. Merchants praise the responsive customer service and quick problem-solving. The app's pricing is seen as reasonable, with its ability to replace other apps and save money being a highlight. Its support for pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications is deemed essential, and its effective pre-order management is highly appreciated.

May 10, 2022

Excelente app, funciona correctamente para la preventa. El nivel de postventa del desarrollador es excepcional, me resolvieron un pequeño problema inmediatamente. Recomendada!

Café Caribe
Chile
About 20 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 17, 2022

Muchas gracias por la increíble reseña. Estoy muy contento de poder servirle y espero que se produzcan grandes ventas por adelantado en su tienda.

Saludos cordiales,

Andrei de Timesact

June 29, 2022

I have been looking to add Pre-order option to my store for awhile now and after looking around I saw many businesses very positive experiences with this app, so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! I reached out to Support in order to get my customized theme to work with the pre-order badge and Andrei quickly helped me out. Great customer support! App is easy to use with options that meets my business needs. App also included a link to tutorial videos that were very helpful. Thank you Timesact and Andrei!

JOYDUST
About 20 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied July 6, 2022

Thank you so much for these amazing words! Very glad I could be helpful and I look forward to some great pre-order sales for you.

March 11, 2021

Firstly, I have tried a few different apps to be able to offer pre-orders on my out of stock products and this is the first one I've found that works seamlessly! I had an issue with some leftover code from a previous app and Andrei fixed it for me instantly, I would highly recommend this app if you don't want to miss sales on out of stock products!

Makeup and Mane
Kairock Partners SRL replied March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I look forward to helping you grow your sales.

April 24, 2022

Amazing app! The developer responds IMMEDIATELY to any questions or issues. Immediately it not an exaggeration, literally within minutes. I wish every app developer was as amazing this one.

Piarri
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 28, 2022

Thank you very much for the awesome review! Looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your store.

May 26, 2022

This is definitely the best pre-order app out there in the App Store. It lets you do everything you want to do and even customize the call-outs. Plus on top of it, their customer service is stellar. Shout out to Andrei! I would recommend installing this app for your pre-order needs without hesitation

Sunset x Vine
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It's wonderful when one of our first customers recommends us to a new customer. Really greatful for that and looking forward to another great collab.

February 19, 2021

I used this app to integrate pre-orders for a newly launched product. Fantastic customer service! Andrei helped me solve an integration issue with my store so that the app would display correctly. USE THIS APP! It's fantastic and you won't regret it.

Saunas.com
About 17 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied February 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! And best of luck with your pre-order sales!

January 20, 2022

Amazing customer support. Highly recommend! Andrei was a great help and he was able to answer all of our questions in a timely manner.

Michigander Fire
About 17 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied January 22, 2022

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners!

May 31, 2023

We added a product that was coming soon. The back in stock notification feature is very nice. Support was able to adapt the app to my theme very quick. Thank you!

RV6 Performance
July 18, 2023

I just had my on-boarding call with this app's team. They were very patient and helped my set up my store with the app. Everything works well and I am excited to start preselling some products!

Dare Nails
July 17, 2023

Onboarding session was great! Jolo was amazing. Answered all questions! So far it was very user friendly, intuitive and straight forward! I am sure the app will be great once it is used on the website.

My Soap Shop