Reviews (1,519)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automatic conversion of out-of-stock items to pre-orders. They value its pay-as-you-go option, customizable features, and ability to handle small batch pre-orders. Despite limited multilingual support, its usability remains high. Merchants praise the responsive customer service and quick problem-solving. The app's pricing is seen as reasonable, with its ability to replace other apps and save money being a highlight. Its support for pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications is deemed essential, and its effective pre-order management is highly appreciated.

April 28, 2023

Onboarding was super great. I tend to be tech-savvy so I rolled my eyes at the prompt to set up an onboarding call. After playing around with the app myself it felt intuitive and easy, so much so that I almost canceled the onboarding call. I'm glad I didn't--the care and attention taken to our store, and our customers was fantastic. Little details that I missed were caught, and overall I understand the platform better and I know our customers will have an elevated experience as a result. Great job!

Tenderlyrooted
About 14 hours using the app
April 21, 2023

Easy to install with comprehensive features. Intuitive app with helpful and timely customer support - not that a whole lot is needed.

renoo meditation || NYC Studio
About 14 hours using the app
April 6, 2022

The app is very easy to set up and use - also inexpensive.
Great customer service! Definitely recommended.

Be Mi Los Angeles
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very happy to provide value to you and your business.

June 9, 2023

I highly recommend this app for Pre-Orders! It's super easy to use and customize for your brand/website - a lot of that is done automatically. Pricing is pretty reasonable, in my opinion as well. I needed a bit of help from customer service, and they were super prompt! Thanks to Princess for the quick help!

Flirty Pineapple
April 27, 2023

Super friendly and very informative onboarding process. I love how they show you everything from start to finish!

kingdom basics
September 25, 2022

I have to say that the support I received from Andrei was outstanding. I tested this app on a test store and it worked fine, so we installed it on our live store, but because we had a custom theme some elements conflicted. Andrei, was on hand and he edited my theme so that app would function as it should. This was on a Sunday evening!! Probably the best support we have received from a company. Thank you so much Andrei!! I would highly recommend.

SignsUp
June 20, 2023

We just finished the onboarding meeting and this will make using the app so much easier instead of fumbling around by ourselves. Informative and will make this easier to use.

Sunshine & Cotton
April 1, 2021

The level of support from these guys is brilliant, and they really take user feedback on board to make the app as good as it can be. Super-fast response, and the app works great straight out of the box too. Would highly recommend for any business wanting to grow sales through pre-orders. 5 stars.

Toogood
About 12 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to working together and growing sales with pre-orders.

Edited November 18, 2021

I had an urgent issue/glitch with the app, so I sent over an email and within less than 20 minutes I received a response and a resolved solution. I really appreciate such a quick response time. Thank you

Rewa Collection
About 11 hours using the app
Kairock Partners SRL replied November 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us in a review! Very happy to be of service and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.

June 19, 2023

Onboarding session was really helpful! Jonathan and Lesley went above and beyond to assist me, even advising me on how to buy a domain name for my shopify account. Excited to begin my pre-orders.

Heartbreak by Rebecca Archer