Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient management of pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its customization, seamless integration with various themes, and diverse use-cases. The support team is responsive and helpful with customization. The app is also appreciated for its fair and flexible pricing, quick load times, and ability to replace other apps, automating processes to save time and money. Free onboarding and setup assistance are added benefits.

January 14, 2024

I had the pleasure of participating in Timesact’s inaugural “Let’s Celebrate Entrepreneurship Together” virtual event in December 2023. I appreciated the opportunity to share more about my small business, Poppy + Monarch, including why I started it, challenges I’ve faced and the learnings from them, and what I envision for the future of my business. Fellow business owners, I highly recommend that you participate in Timesact’s next virtual event. It’s a wonderful space to discuss your passion and introduce your products to a new audience.

Additionally, I had a great experience with Timesact for pre-orders of sweaters and tote bags on my Shopify store. The integration with Shopify was seamless and the plug-in elevated the look of my shop. I had great success using the pre-order feature and plan to use it again!

Poppy + Monarch
About 2 months using the app
January 26, 2024

They go beyond and then some in customer service. Set up was user friendly. Don't be afraid of using this tool for your business. Think of it like having another person on your staff. I'm so glad I have them on my team.

317GetaGrip
29 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Great app, but not only that the support received is excellent. Immediate help and everything is done for you without questions. 'Princess' in particular is a great asset to the company. Thank you once again.

My Health Oasis
4 months using the app
December 29, 2023

I'm blown away by everything this app does, even with the free version! Jolo & Joanna in support were very helpful during the free setup call. The app is very user friendly and it makes it easy to do presales and back in stock notifications. Definitely recommend.

World With You Boutique
About 2 months using the app
January 22, 2024

I've used quite a few different pre-order apps in the past and i've found this one to be the most user friendly and easiest to setup. We had some simple issues at first with badges not showing up but support was right on it and had the problem fixed in no time. I had a free guided setup call to walk over the rest of the app and found that it will replace some other apps we are currently using which is going to save me money. Highly recommend!

Mat's Hot Shop
5 days using the app
January 16, 2024

I just completed my onboarding session with Jolo. The process was straightforward. Jolo explained concepts clearly and I am confident that this app will boost sales and improve my customers' experience at my store.

Crescent Blú
10 months using the app
January 12, 2024

Timesact has a very user friendly interface so it took me very little time to get used to the layout and insert the features I'd like to use with my Shopify account. I did encounter a bug concerning the pre-order function, but I scheduled a free website test call and got the problem fixed within 20 minutes! Jolo was my support contact and he's amazing. Very helpful and friendly to talk to! I'm very satisfied with Timesact and can't wait to use more of their features :)

jinventionz
25 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Great app with great support. Does exactly what I need allowing customers to pre-order up to the exact quantity of each variant I know will be arriving in my next shipment.

My only minor complaint is that it prevents a discount plugin I was using from working correctly, but I can live with that.

Fortus Pilates
20 days using the app
November 26, 2023

This app is fantastic. I've been using it for Pre-Order. The team was really helpful in helping integrate it into my theme. They were fast and incredibly responsive. I also love the pay as you go option. It's easily customizable and the support is great. Highly recommend and am super happy with it so far.

Ocean Peak Designs
10 months using the app
January 18, 2024

Jolo was awesome!! He took his time and made sure I understood all of the features and how to use them. He was very polite and considerate. I hope to get him again if I ever have questions.

Stilote Luxury Handbags