Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient management of pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its customization, seamless integration with various themes, and diverse use-cases. The support team is responsive and helpful with customization. The app is also appreciated for its fair and flexible pricing, quick load times, and ability to replace other apps, automating processes to save time and money. Free onboarding and setup assistance are added benefits.

January 8, 2024

Really good support service and onboarding. Very responsive and helpful. really love using the app

Cargo Clothing
7 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Wow! Timesact not only has an incredibly intuitive user interface that allows anyone to feel comfortable to go in and set up pre-orders but where I'm really surprised is with the level of care for customer support.

I've needed their assistance with a few custom attributes on our store, and their tech team is incredibly responsive at all hours. Honestly a fantastic solution for pre-orders.

Perple
3 days using the app
December 28, 2023

It's early day for us using the app. This transition over from another app has been planned for a few months. After experiencing too many issues with our old preorder app, I moved was a must. Preorders play a big part in our business, we needed reliability. Timesact came highly recommended and the reviews speak for themselves. The customer service team have been really helpful in getting us up and running. Very pleased we finally moved to a better app to support us going forward.

Nomad the Label
2 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Excellent customer in our and very useful app!

SIXELAR
9 months using the app
January 19, 2024

Great support that resolved my issue very quickly.

SPRWMN
4 months using the app
January 7, 2024

I booked a call with there tech support team to make sure everything would be prepared for my product launch next week. I got connected with Rommel, and he was incredible, you can always tell a great service by the knowledge one has about their own product, and all of my questions were answered without issue. I couldn't recommend this app enough!

SAINT VALENT®
About 18 hours using the app
January 4, 2024

This is THE app you need. I downloaded this app in a panic after selling out a viral dress. It was so easy to install and the team members assisting behind the on site chat function were absolutely phenomenal! I had pre order up and running the same day and when i needed to re-customise some of the dates that certain products would be available, Pam talked me through it in under five minutes. If i could give this 10 stars I would.

Tokyo Foxtrot
About 24 hours using the app
December 4, 2023

This app is great for setting up new items for pre-order. Implementation is straightforward and the only issue I ran into was quickly solved by customer support. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking to list new items for pre-order!

Ultra Pet Cat Toys
15 days using the app
January 9, 2024

So far this app is working great! Very easy to use and set up and customer support has been amazing - we highly recommend it!

Natural Farmworks
6 days using the app
January 17, 2024

We haven't used the product yet, but the service from Jolo was great! Thank you for your help setting us up

Bemy