Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable pre-order and back-in-stock notification features. They praise its reliable performance and the support team's prompt, professional help. The app's cost-effectiveness is highlighted due to its fair pricing, free setup call, and smooth Shopify integration. Its support for multiple languages and custom coding is also noted.

February 14, 2024

Customer Service is very quick and helpful! We love this app for our Pre-Orders.

Hair Made Easi
5 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Jolo was super helpful in our set up call. The program should be helpful for our customers.

Howling Moto
14 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Quick, helpful and professional customer service. Thank you!

CurveSlay
27 days using the app
January 15, 2024

I've just started using the app so I don't have much data to report back with ... but the customer support was very good. They helped me custom setup at a very late hour!

ROYAL CODES
24 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Needed some help setting up rules within the app. Support was great and did what I needed. I recommend.

The Luxury HQ
11 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Wow! Timesact not only has an incredibly intuitive user interface that allows anyone to feel comfortable to go in and set up pre-orders but where I'm really surprised is with the level of care for customer support.

I've needed their assistance with a few custom attributes on our store, and their tech team is incredibly responsive at all hours. Honestly a fantastic solution for pre-orders.

Perple
About 1 month using the app
March 23, 2024

Even on a Saturday the team were at hand to help me fix some small issues I had. Pam is super responsive and helpful and has a ton of patience! thank you so much for your help.

Tailored Equestrian
Ireland
3 days using the app
February 9, 2024

Great app with excellent support any issues are quickly sorted and fixed.

Plastic Freedom
7 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Quick, easy, and intuitive set up. This app has the basic pre-order options nailed and their support staff is incredibly friendly and helpful (thanks, Jolo!) Excited to see how Timesact levels up our ability to pre-sell products!

Silk + Sonder
13 days using the app
March 26, 2024

Exceptional customer service! Great App! Love the features and how nice it looks on our website!

QuahogBay