Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient management of pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its customization, seamless integration with various themes, and diverse use-cases. The support team is responsive and helpful with customization. The app is also appreciated for its fair and flexible pricing, quick load times, and ability to replace other apps, automating processes to save time and money. Free onboarding and setup assistance are added benefits.

November 8, 2023

TimesAct's Pre-Order app was exactly the solution we needed when launching a new product and allowing people to pre-order it. Setup was easy and their customer support (Jonathan) was excellent when I reached out with questions.

Nanobébé US
2 months using the app
January 7, 2024

We have only just got set up on the app. However, the customer service is top notch and they have a great offering. The app seems to work really well. We are very excited and think this app will be a fantastic tool for us.

Quality Approach Fashion
2 days using the app
November 2, 2023

Very helpful and informative!

The Night Store
4 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Thank Jolo very much for the welcome call and your help with the configuration. This app is really very useful and intuitive for brands.

INDÓMITO
Spain
1 day using the app
October 26, 2023

I love TimeSact! I've done several pre-order campaigns and have found the app easy to set up and manage my products. The support is also excellent. The support video calls have all been complimentary, the staff friendly and knowledgeable and quick to resolve issues. I recently spoke with Jolo and he carried on the tradition of having a 5-star support experience. Go TimeSact!

TinyHorse Mercantile
8 months using the app
February 1, 2024

customer support is great and quick response. Thank you!

JTCWHOLESALE
About 22 hours using the app
December 28, 2023

It's early day for us using the app. This transition over from another app has been planned for a few months. After experiencing too many issues with our old preorder app, I moved was a must. Preorders play a big part in our business, we needed reliability. Timesact came highly recommended and the reviews speak for themselves. The customer service team have been really helpful in getting us up and running. Very pleased we finally moved to a better app to support us going forward.

Nomad the Label
2 days using the app
October 17, 2023

Great support! Always prompt and receptive!

GETFLATED
About 2 years using the app
January 10, 2024

I am very impressed with this app and their customer support. I was able to do a Zoom call with Pam who not only walked me step-by-step through how to set up my account, but she actually did it for me in my Shopify store. They have been great to work with!

Reflexiv+ Sports Science