Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable pre-order and back-in-stock notification features. They praise its reliable performance and the support team's prompt, professional help. The app's cost-effectiveness is highlighted due to its fair pricing, free setup call, and smooth Shopify integration. Its support for multiple languages and custom coding is also noted.

March 25, 2024

Jolo was really helpful. So good to have upfront customer support as you are setting up the app. Saves time and headache.

Motherland
5 days using the app
January 24, 2024

Great app, perfect support! Thanks! :-)

Moellow
France
About 1 month using the app
March 7, 2024

Very versatile, customizable, and intuitive app. We needed some extra customization for an unusual variant display and before we were even sure if we'd be using this app (we are!) Robert created a quick and perfect solution. The pricing seemed like it might be confusing at first but it really makes sense and is very competitive for the functionality we get. Great instructional videos too, seems like they though of everything. Everyone I dealt with in service was proactive and helpful even over the weekend. Highly recommend!

Halcyon Yarn
6 days using the app
February 13, 2024

We recently added this app to our Shopify store, and the experience was fantastic! The app is super user-friendly, making setup a breeze. What really impressed us was the top-notch support – quick, responsive, and they guided us every step of the way. Highly recommended for a seamless Shopify experience!

FoundryFineJewelry
13 days using the app
February 6, 2024

Super app for my needs,and the team (Robert) was for me to solve very fast all the needs. Thank you very much !

Zellini
Romania
18 days using the app
February 5, 2024

Perfect and very easy to use - very friendly and fast helpdesk.
I highly recommend

Maison Pomme
Belgium
17 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Pam was very helpful and provided a guided thorough set up for us. The support team is very responsive. We are new to the app but it appears the features are exactly what we are looking for.

Wig Studio 1
6 days using the app
January 26, 2024

They go beyond and then some in customer service. Set up was user friendly. Don't be afraid of using this tool for your business. Think of it like having another person on your staff. I'm so glad I have them on my team.

317GetaGrip
29 days using the app
January 15, 2024

The support staff is second to none in my opinion. Every time I have contacted them, they are QUICK to respond, friendly, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. The app is fantastic as well. There's no reason not to install this app and work with this company. A+

Rinkle Brand Clothing, LLC
2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Great app with great support. Does exactly what I need allowing customers to pre-order up to the exact quantity of each variant I know will be arriving in my next shipment.

My only minor complaint is that it prevents a discount plugin I was using from working correctly, but I can live with that.

Fortus Pilates