Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable pre-order and back-in-stock notification features. They praise its reliable performance and the support team's prompt, professional help. The app's cost-effectiveness is highlighted due to its fair pricing, free setup call, and smooth Shopify integration. Its support for multiple languages and custom coding is also noted.

March 16, 2024

Super app, service is excellent, problem solved in 10 minutes.

Elebest
Germany
About 1 month using the app
December 29, 2023

I'm blown away by everything this app does, even with the free version! Jolo & Joanna in support were very helpful during the free setup call. The app is very user friendly and it makes it easy to do presales and back in stock notifications. Definitely recommend.

World With You Boutique
About 2 months using the app
March 1, 2024

I have enjoyed this app. Pre-Orders for online shops and new products is vital. This app is easy install and to use. The support that I experienced was phenomenal. Had a slight issue as all apps do and the live chat support was instant, knowledgeable, patient, and very nice to work with.

Last Mile SF & Marin
2 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Pam was very helpful and provided a guided thorough set up for us. The support team is very responsive. We are new to the app but it appears the features are exactly what we are looking for.

Wig Studio 1
6 days using the app
December 20, 2023

I’m very happy to have switched to your app. Great functionality and support have been amazing. Really appreciate. As a small business owner wearing many hats, often multiple ones at the same time, this kind of support can make a massive difference in time of need. Yesterday, because of stock issues, I had to prepare different pre-order messages in such a hurry before heading to the airport and credit to Pam who was fantastic. Keep up the great work.

TROVERR Australia
3 months using the app
March 25, 2024

Kenneth was great! He was friendly, took his time and very informative. I am excited to start using this feature on my store.

Gracious Goods
2 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Responded instantly which was very appreciated! Helped me with my questions and solving them easily.

Manushi
Sweden
13 days using the app
January 15, 2024

The support staff is second to none in my opinion. Every time I have contacted them, they are QUICK to respond, friendly, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. The app is fantastic as well. There's no reason not to install this app and work with this company. A+

Rinkle Brand Clothing, LLC
2 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Great customer support - helped me customize and work out a few tweaks. One issue with cart displaying full price vs. deposit amount, but it's a Shopify limitation and shouldn't be too impactful.

Great interface compared to other pre-order apps I considered. Recommend this choice.

flowmechanical
About 5 hours using the app
February 20, 2024

I have only used the app for one day, but the customer service and the initial free call were great. I was able to ask every question and received quick help to make the app work better in my store.

Almudena Baby