4.7

Beautique
Belgium
18 minutes using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 28, 2024

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to rate us and specifically calling out our customer success team to appreciate. Your review truly brightened our day!

At tinyEmail, we prioritize customer satisfaction, and it's wonderful to know that we could contribute to a positive experience for you.

Your choice to trust us means a lot, and we're committed to maintaining the same level of excellence in serving you in the future. Should you have any additional details to share or if there's anything else you need assistance with, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer support line.

March 7, 2024

top!

funnyhooks
Austria
January 17, 2022

Firstly I should say that I'm not a very IT savvy person but it just took me an hour or so to send out a pretty good-looking e-newsletter to all our Shopify customers - linking to subscribers was super easy.
I requested some help on social media links and got a comprehensive (and understandable!) response within 30 minutes. There is a good range of templates although I didn't find it that easy to alter them, but I'm sure that that will come with practice. This is genuinely the only free app that allows you to send out a decent number of emails every month. Very happy user!

Pro-Equine
Over 1 year using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 19, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! Thrilled to see you are up and running using TinyEmail. There are a ton more easy-to-use features and functionality we are bringing to the table. All with the intention to let businesses focus on their messaging rather than having to master a complex tool!

May 10, 2022

Great app with lots of templates and designs to make it easy to send out a professional looking campaign. Clean and simple user interface and lots of statistics available to describe customer interaction with emails and great customer support. Integration with Shopify was simple and seamless. And their free email plan is an ongoing plan and is not a trial so there are options for all sizes of business. Highly Recommend this product.

SkyRocket Maths
Over 1 year using the app
tinyEmail® replied May 13, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We have been working hard to make TinyEmail as easy as possible for our Shopify merchants to send beautiful marketing messages to their customers. We are happy our Free plan works for you & hope to continue growing with your business.

January 3, 2023

I have been using Tiny Email for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with the service. The team at Tiny Email is very responsive and provided great customer service when I had a problem with my account. They were able to solve the issue quickly and efficiently, which really impressed me. In addition, the email service itself is reliable and has all the features I need. I highly recommend Tiny Email for anyone in need of a dependable email service with excellent customer support.

Cable Enterprise
12 months using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 4, 2023

Thank you for choosing Tiny Email, Cable Enterprise! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service and that we were able to quickly solve your issue. Our team strives to provide excellent customer support and we're happy to know that we met your expectations. We hope you'll continue to use Tiny Email for all your email needs.

December 31, 2022

I am impressed with Tiny Email so far. Mashiar has been cordial and a great helping hand in guiding me through the process. Super customer service.
Best wishes to Mashiar and his team.

Sock n' Roll
Bangladesh
11 months using the app
January 11, 2023

This app is very easy to use and the team is always there to help you out if you have any questions or trouble creating a campaign.

Minimysa
10 months using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 11, 2023

Thank you for your kind words, Minimysa! We're glad you find tinyEmail easy to use and that our team is always available to help. Your positive review means a lot to us.

December 2, 2022

Tiny Email is a super email marketing platform and we upgraded from free to a premium plan. Mashiar has provided excellent support and has been really helpful in working out issues and configuring our account. We highly recommend Tiny Email.

Terra Bella
tinyEmail® replied December 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words about tinyEmail, Terra Bella. We're glad to have you as a customer and appreciate your business! Mashiar is a great member of our support team and I'll be sure to pass on your compliments.

If there's anything we can do to continue making your experience with tinyEmail excellent, please don't hesitate to let us know. We love hearing from our customers and using their feedback to improve our platform. Thanks again for choosing tinyEmail!

February 23, 2023

One of the best email platforms that we've used and got some results, the dashboard is well designed and the template designer is great.

We also love how it connects easily with Shopify, the platform has tons of features; we highly recommend TinyEmail.

OneCup
Saudi Arabia
February 23, 2023

Absolutely fantastic.

Very new user to email marketing, but Tiny Email is awesome. Previously used VBOUT, but much happier with Tiny Email. The UI is sleek and straightforward, making it simple to navigate and utilize. I especially like the simple style, which allows me to rapidly compose and send emails without being distracted.

I had a question in regard to their product so contacted Tiny Email's support team, and their responsiveness as well as their ability to resolve my question was excellent. It's both assuring and great to see a company that genuinely cares about its customers and provides the customer support to back it up.

I was also impressed that one of the features I needed for email marketing was already in their roadmap!  This demonstrates that the organization is dedicated to ongoing improvement and is attentive to the demands of its customers. Overall, I'm impressed with my first Tiny Email experience and look forward to exploring more of its capabilities in the future.

If you're looking for an email platform to engage in email conversions, I highly recommend giving Tiny Email a shot.

Le Luxe Living