4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its efficient ad calendar and AI-powered marketing content generation. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and automated email marketing. Many attribute increased sales and improved customer engagement to the app's task automation. The customer support team is often praised for their quick and helpful service. The app is recognized for its seamless operation, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness.

October 5, 2023

I think the app is a great app however there's certain things I don't like. One of the things that I don't like is the app does not allow me to create a normal weekly newsletter with educational and informative emails. Most of the emails in this app are very sellszy does it allow us to connect with our customer

Qurl Quest
2 months using the app
tinyAlbert replied May 9, 2024

Hello Qurl Quest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your honesty and want to address the concerns you've raised in your review.

Our automation workflow in our app is super great now. We have already released the capability to customize automation as per your requirements.

Also, we are already working on the add-ons. Example- adding the capability to create custom automation flows is already in the pipeline. This will take the automation workflow to the next level.

Another great features we have recently released, you may want to look at and experience. And, more to come.....

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We value your business and would welcome the opportunity to address any issues you may have.

Wishing to hear you back soon!
Team tinyAlbert 🚀