4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its efficient ad calendar and AI-powered marketing content generation. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and automated email marketing. Many attribute increased sales and improved customer engagement to the app's task automation. The customer support team is often praised for their quick and helpful service. The app is recognized for its seamless operation, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness.

March 6, 2024

I have to give a big shout out to Tim. He was so helpful in getting tinyAlbert up and running in my shopify store. He was very informative and extremely helpful making the process so easy. Thanks again for all your help!

Trendy
March 11, 2024

Laxman did a good job for onboarding and explained everything to my satisfaction

Rohni24
About 1 month using the app
February 16, 2024

This app is so far an amazing experience! Laxman had called me wishing minutes of downloading and onboarding and helping walk me through the application! I am looking forward to the future with tinyAlbert at my side! Let's Go!

Bedlam Beard Company
February 20, 2024

Lovely email marketing,,, very easy to use

CelebrateCart
Nigeria
February 18, 2024

I haven't gotten into the program yet, but a kind agent, Ruchi was very kind and helpful to me.

Blue Moon Vintage Mercantile
February 28, 2024

Hey, would not hesitate to recommend tinyAlbert for your email campaigns. Laxman in the support department patiently helped me to get up and running. Thanks team.

Ola Jewelry
20 days using the app
March 12, 2024

There are plenty of marketing emails to use on this app that are automated generated for you and sent of for you for only $3 so I would definitely recommend it.

Lady In Stylie
7 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Tim was fantastic helping me get set up. early days but I like what I see so far and just what an overworked founder side person needs to get these critical elements up and running and running consistently.

Geek Grind Coffee
6 days using the app
February 1, 2024

The app itself runs extremely well and is the easiest thing to set up for email marketing and even some on website marketing or pop-ups. Had small issue, I have to say that it was resolved in a timely manner and very professionally so can only recommend the app as on shopify it runs brilliantly and does exactly what you'd expect plus more. It also is extremely easy to set up with minimal requirements other than describing your business to which the AI will create adflow from that

Bold By Design
January 30, 2024

TinyAlbert is a game-changer for email marketing! Super user-friendly and the AI features are top-notch. Big shoutout to Vidya from customer support - walked me through all the features of the app with amazing clarity. Highly recommend!

FlexiFindings