Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Veg Bound

We've been searching for something like this for a while now. An automated messenger that engages with our customers.

The Core Market

this application is easy to use, well designed and transforms in less than 2 minutes a visitor in client

La Boutique Zen

Great app! Some improvements could be always brought, of course, in the future!

Flowerlabusa

Amazing tool!!!! I had problems with my FB catalogue and had to create a new one. My friend suggested Tobi. I was able to resolve the issue and Tobi added all of my products to the new catalogue within a few seconds. Excellent app Strongly recommend!

Scentsuosity

I recently installed this app on my website and noticed that it has increased my website visits on the same day by 3 times. Customer service is friendly and progressive. Thanks very much

Waxbeads

Great app!!!!! It's better than Recart and they keep developing new features

Healthykitch

It's a very good app. If you're only doing email marketing, you're missing out a lot of sales because messenger marketing gets you 90% open rate. The app is really simple to use, has all the options you need and is free. It's really great!

1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 69 Next