4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for automating tasks and boosting sales and conversions. They value features such as abandoned cart recovery and low stock alerts. The app's social media integration and inventory import capabilities are also appreciated. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and assistance. Merchants report growth in customer lists and revenue, especially due to the app's abandoned cart notifications. The app's customization options and integration with Facebook Messenger are praised. Merchants consider it good value, offering features comparable to paid apps at no cost.

May 7, 2019

Trying to use the App for Abandoned Cart prompts in Facebook messenger, so far not been successful.

The Wee Boutique Childrenswear
Over 4 years using the app
GOtext replied May 8, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you need any help with SMS or Messenger, feel free to contact our support. We will help you to set everything up! :)

Edited August 8, 2018

So far so good, looks like i can get a lot out of this app, would update this review in the future

Angelimy
Malaysia
Almost 2 years using the app
December 12, 2018

Awesome app, a must have and its free will try and update the review specially the facebook abandoned cart

Brahma Bull
India
Over 1 year using the app
July 4, 2018

I don't know yet but the install seems easy

Big Homie Gear
Over 1 year using the app
September 23, 2018

I just started using this app. i will talk more about it once ive learned all the features and have it running.

visit www.petstaronline.com

Pet Star Online
5 months using the app
January 18, 2019

I like this app because it gives me the information we need concerning the flow of our shipping and the recovery that's needed to keep up with the competition and also correct the errors we've made. If no errors are made how can one learn?

One of A Kind Variety Empotium
4 months using the app
GOtext replied May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review! You made a good point and we have much more features to help with that!

June 22, 2018

I just installed haven't used yet, so will be back with a real star rating. However
I am super excited to try Tobi out, I am very far from a computer genius very far so....until next time. Have Great Day

Calmhomecoolgarden Com
3 months using the app
January 17, 2019

Love this app. SO far so good. Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

petmylife19
Vietnam
2 months using the app
GOtext replied May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review and I glad you like our app! By providing some details, you would help other merchants see, why you like our app. :)

December 20, 2018

I am still trying to figure out my way in this app!! give me a chance first then, I will write A REVIEW ...NOT BEFORE!! I will update this review when I can later

EScarfy Elegancy
About 1 month using the app
July 8, 2018

nous allons l evaluer et nous vous deposerons une note merci

Nano Gravity Com