4.4
January 10, 2024

I am so glad I am using TopDawg as a supplier. It has so many quality choices for my store and love the fact that everything is shipped from the USA, since that is the only country I am selling in right now. It is very streamlined and if I have any questions, customer service has been outstanding. There costs to me for products are great so I don't have to worry about pricing myself out of the market to make a profit. I would highly recommend using this app for your store!

Smart Dog Pet Supply
30 days using the app
TopDawg replied January 12, 2024

Hi Smart Dog Pet Supply,
For you to say that our “customer service has been outstanding” makes our day! We strive hard to provide a great dropshipping platform for our customers along with the support they deserve. Thank you for such a fantastic review and for choosing TopDawg as a product supplier for your store.

November 29, 2023

I must say how pleased I am with this app. I was looking for quality merchandise for my niche and after reviewing the products I knew I found a top-notch supplier in TopDawg. The customer support is one of the best I have dealt with, Paul was so kind and fully answered my questions. I recommend Topdawg to anyone who wants quality products and service. HOORA!!!

Little Jaspers
7 months using the app
TopDawg replied December 1, 2023

Hello Little Jaspers,
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your service. Our customer support representative Paul, let us know about your service to our great nation and it is deeply appreciated. Also, thank you very much for your review. Paul and the rest of the TopDawg team work very hard to provide the kind of service that our customers deserve… The Best Service Possible! Thank you for choosing TopDawg as your dropship product supplier.

November 15, 2023

GREAT CUTOMER SUPPORT!! Paul was GREAT and hopped on immediately to help solve my problems. I highly reccomend TopDawg for dropshipping. They are very quick, responsive, helpful, and easy to use. I will NEVER stop using them.

Olive Tactical
8 months using the app
TopDawg replied November 16, 2023

Hello Olive Tactical,
Thank you so much for this review. We love it when our customers service efforts are appreciated, and we will continue to provide the best service possible as it is our number one priority. Thanks for choosing to work with TopDawg for your dropshipping needs.

January 28, 2024

Fast customer service!

Luxvetco
About 1 year using the app
TopDawg replied January 30, 2024

Hi Luxvetco,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We love to hear that the TopDawg support team is responsive to our customers’ needs. Your business is especially important to us and thanks for choosing to work with TopDawg and for being a crucial part of our dropshipping platform.

September 20, 2023

Hello,
We love TopDawg drop shipping company! They are friendly, very willing to help, and most importantly, they are NOT an air balloon, instead very real and a marvellous company, we wish we had found them way earlier in business life. Highly recommended with a blue ribbon!
Regards
MHS & More LLC & Staff Members

The Trader Shop
2 months using the app
TopDawg replied September 22, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with our dropshipping platform. We always strive to provide top-notch service to our customers, and we're glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We truly appreciate your support and look forward to serving you in the future.

August 28, 2023

This site is worth its weight in gold for the sheer fact they have great customer support you can actually call. We were having issues with a glitch and I was able to speak to a gentleman named Paul who in minutes figured it out and was able to give us a lot of insight as well.
This is huge. We also use zendrop and can't even figure out how to put a ticket in their system. From this point on Ill only use drop shippers who have actual customer support via phone and they will hopefully have a Paul there too! Thanks you for being great. Just by you answering saved me hours.!!!

Ms. Maggie May's Pet Emporium
About 1 month using the app
TopDawg replied September 22, 2023

Hello Ms. Maggie May's Pet Emporium,

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our premium customer service representative Paul. We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers, and it's always fantastic to hear when we hit the mark. We're happy to have been able to help you with your needs, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

April 13, 2023

I have been an online entrepreneur for nearly two decades and one of the keys to my success with multiple businesses, has been providing second-to-none customer service. I take GREAT pride in that, and in turn I can be very scrutinizing when it comes to the customer service provided by businesses/companies I work with. I can not make a SINGLE complaint about Top Dawg's outstanding customer service!! Excellent! Friendly, helpful, even willing to stay on the phone with me as I edited my website to make certain my issue was completely solved before ending the call. Follow-up email came promptly, just to check in with me and make sure everything was working smoothly and as expected. I could not be happier with the customer service provided by this group!

As for their dropshipping/product service----again, FIVE STARS!! I mentioned above that I've been an online retail merchant for roughly two decades now, so drop-shipping is certainly not new to me. That said, I've trialed several different dropship-suppliers over the last 5-10 years for a couple different areas of business, and I can tell you with no uncertainty that Top Dawg's pricing tiers are UNBEATABLE. I have used various dropship companies for everything from women's fashion to pet supplies and I spent a heck of a lot more to get a heck of a lot LESS..... with manual inventory management and customer service that was completely non-existent. With Top Dawg, you are absolutely 100% getting MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, coming from someone very experienced in the topic.

If you are considering adding drop-shipping to your website or business, and are looking for an incredible supply catalog in multiple areas of retail that is affordable AND offers customer service that cannot be matched, then you should look no further. Top Dawg has got you covered!! Thank you Jason, Tara and everyone else on the team!

Triple C Equine Buyer Assistance & Supply
7 months using the app
TopDawg replied April 14, 2023

Hello Triple C Equine Buyer Assistance & Supply,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Your feedback and kind words truly mean a lot. At TopDawg we always strive to provide our customers with the best customer service possible and we could not be more thrilled that you are enjoying using our app. We look forward to serving you again in the future and are always here to help you if you need anything.

August 14, 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

TopDawg stands out as the zenith of excellence in the realm of dropshipping. Their unwavering commitment to quality, professionalism, and transparency makes them a vanguard in the industry. The team exemplifies unmatched diligence, ensuring every transaction is seamless and every client feels valued. With an expansive inventory, swift delivery, and robust customer support, they effortlessly bridge the gap between sellers and consumers. In an age where reliability in dropshipping is paramount, TopDawg not only delivers but exceeds expectations. A hearty commendation to the entire team for their laudable services! Highly recommended.

IOAdventure
About 1 year using the app
TopDawg replied August 16, 2023

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this stellar 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a positive experience with our App. Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we always strive to exceed expectations. If there’s anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for choosing to work with TopDawg and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

July 30, 2023

We are new to this so we've had a lot of questions. We have received great support from everyone we've talked to at TopDawg. We're very happy to work with such great team of people who want to help you.

Charlie's Lunch Box
About 2 months using the app
TopDawg replied August 1, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with our customer support team. Thank you for the 5-star review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are always here to help if you need anything else.

March 30, 2023

Fantastic customer service! They are so helpful, also it really helps that they are located in the US especially when reaching out its great to be in the same timezone as them.

Fido and Bone
2 months using the app
TopDawg replied March 31, 2023

Hello Fido and Bone, it was our pleasure assisting you. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are here to help you anytime!