Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

by Iterator Ltd

Postcards printed & mailed for you. Automatically!

Corgi Parents

Interesting idea, will see how it goes, card hasn't been sent out yet so i can't say how good or bad the service is.

Bru-Bag, LLC

So far so good. Customer service has been great and extremely helpful. I will review again once I have more time with the app.

TLNT

Very reasonable cost. Easy to setup. Good looking user interface. Just an overall great app and you should give it a shot

L'Amour Le Allure

I think this is such an amazing idea!! I recently added this to my shop https://lamour-le-allure.myshopify.com/ to see how it goes! I know most people don’t check their emails I don’t even check all of my random emails just my business account. It only makes sense!! Hopefully this works out well I’m sure it’ll be worth it! Kind of like a bigger business card!

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

Our representative, Jamie, was extremely helpful. Not only was he quick to respond, but he was very knowledgable in regards to any questions I posed. His customer service was top notch and one of the main reasons we decided to move forwarded with using Touchcard's services.

NewYork Shirt Company

awesome idea to be execute to give personal touch to our customers. would like to see customization if possible

TRILLUXXE

This app is great. Easy to use and the customer service is very reliable and efficient. Definitely helped me make my cards and makes me feel more productive as a business. A nice touch for my customers. Great way to launch my business!

Boodlezaar

I love the idea of sending real mail to my customers. I've been using Touchcard for a few weeks and it has been super easy to integrate with my store. Customer support has also been excellent!

MothersFamilyRings.com

Love this app. Easy to use and setup. Great way to follow up with customers that is different than just sending out an email.

FAITHHAUS

First- be aware you will be billed monthly. This is a recurring charge which we didn’t know and frankly haven’t sent any cards yet. We had concerns about quality after receiving a sample. Giving an extra star since they did try to fix quality issues.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience and take your opinion very seriously.

Please accept our apologies for any miscommunication about how billing works. We've processed a full refund for your unused credits.

We also apologize for the oversized international stamp on the sample postcard. This was a unique combination of address typo and fulfilment issue that we've resolved with our printing partner.

Jamie has reached out via email to see if there's anything else we can do to make this better for you.

We appreciate the opportunity to make things right and look forward to earning back your business.

Previous 1 3 4