Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

by Iterator Ltd

Postcards printed & mailed for you. Automatically!

FindYourCoast®️ Supply Co.

I highly recommend this app and service. Affordable and easy to use. Looking forward to having my customers receive the postcards. Thank you.

The Christmas Light Emporium

We are a seasonal business so are always looking for automated ways to remind customers about our brand. Touchcard does the trick and its super easy to use.

Utzy Naturals

Love this app so far. Just sent out our first 50 or so pieces. Excited to see what type of ROI we get.

Patriot Shore Services

We used Touchcard to inform our customers of our service dates. Jamie helped segment our lists, and make some tweaks to our design and made the whole project simple and straightforward. Our cards were well received and we will definitely use Touchcard again! Great customer service and support. A+

Four Sigmatic

We have used Touchcard now for two one-time campaigns. They've been a pleasure to work with - their team responds quickly and is very accommodating. They can work very quickly and the project turn-around is much quicker than other direct mail options. We would recommend!

Jackie's Chocolate

We've been looking for a service like this for quite some time. Very easy to integrate. The postcards look great. Eager to see how well our customers react to them. Thanks! - Kevin

Sweet Apricity

I started using this app to try and get some more return visitor purchases. While it has not generated a lot of sales yet, several customers have commented on how much they like to receive the card, and liked the quality of the card. I will keep using them along with other methods to keep our products on our customers minds.

Fright Rags

This is a great app and what makes it even better is Jamie. He has been so on top of things and proactive, it feels like I have a dedicated account manager. He is proactive about analyzing my stats and sending me updates so I can get the most from the service. Highly recommended for adding a analog touch in a digital world.

Exorior

Great app with great customer service.

I think that this app can help you separate your store from the others and stand out, by giving your customers more personal experience, and that is what people are buying today. Postcards are crisp and high resolution.

Customer service is always quick to respond and they were always able to help me out with any issues or questions I had.

Would recommend this app to anyone who takes their store seriously and is trying to stand out and give their customers best possible experience.

Survivor Man

Amazing service. Super helpful team, very responsive, great suggestions, their templates were well and it's easy to set up. Love this idea. Looking forward to trying it out with our customers.

Previous 1 3