Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

by Iterator Ltd

Postcards printed & mailed for you. Automatically!

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

Our representative, Jamie, was extremely helpful. Not only was he quick to respond, but he was very knowledgable in regards to any questions I posed. His customer service was top notch and one of the main reasons we decided to move forwarded with using Touchcard's services.

NewYork Shirt Company

awesome idea to be execute to give personal touch to our customers. would like to see customization if possible

TRILLUXXE

This app is great. Easy to use and the customer service is very reliable and efficient. Definitely helped me make my cards and makes me feel more productive as a business. A nice touch for my customers. Great way to launch my business!

Boodlezaar

I love the idea of sending real mail to my customers. I've been using Touchcard for a few weeks and it has been super easy to integrate with my store. Customer support has also been excellent!

MothersFamilyRings.com

Love this app. Easy to use and setup. Great way to follow up with customers that is different than just sending out an email.

FAITHHAUS

First- be aware you will be billed monthly. This is a recurring charge which we didn’t know and frankly haven’t sent any cards yet. We had concerns about quality after receiving a sample. Giving an extra star since they did try to fix quality issues.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience and take your opinion very seriously.

Please accept our apologies for any miscommunication about how billing works. We've processed a full refund for your unused credits.

We also apologize for the oversized international stamp on the sample postcard. This was a unique combination of address typo and fulfilment issue that we've resolved with our printing partner.

Jamie has reached out via email to see if there's anything else we can do to make this better for you.

We appreciate the opportunity to make things right and look forward to earning back your business.

FindYourCoast®️ Supply Co.

I highly recommend this app and service. Affordable and easy to use. Looking forward to having my customers receive the postcards. Thank you.

The Christmas Light Emporium

We are a seasonal business so are always looking for automated ways to remind customers about our brand. Touchcard does the trick and its super easy to use.

Utzy Naturals

Love this app so far. Just sent out our first 50 or so pieces. Excited to see what type of ROI we get.

Patriot Shore Services

We used Touchcard to inform our customers of our service dates. Jamie helped segment our lists, and make some tweaks to our design and made the whole project simple and straightforward. Our cards were well received and we will definitely use Touchcard again! Great customer service and support. A+

Previous 1 3