Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

by Iterator Ltd

Postcards printed & mailed for you. Automatically!

Gardensofthesun

Installed this app a few months ago and have received nothing but stellar support. The best customer service I've ever encountered among the Shopify apps - so much value for money! Dustin and his team have gone out of their way to help me with the postcard design and a pretty unusual request for customisation.

We're sending off over 700 cards this week and I'm very excited to see the returns. I'll be updating my review once I've heard my customer's feedback.

We're using Touchcard to replace our short-lived loyalty program. The postcards are a much more personal way to remind our customers that we're still here.

Thank you Touchcard for making this possible!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. I wish they offered predesigned cards.

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

Love this idea! Dustin and his team put together a great Christmas campaign to send to a segment of our top customers for 2016.

We've already seen a return of 2.5x on our investment. Would definitely use their service again.

Random Swag

Saves time! www.randomswag.com

Onetreeplanted 2

Awesome app and fits perfect with our business model! Dustin designed a super cool post card that matches our brand for us! Thanks.

Tradlands

Currently using Touchcard and it has been really great. We've generated thousands in revenue in a short time and are excited about this app. I like being able to send automated physical postcards to new customers and bringing them back for another sale in a short amount of time.

I'm excited to see how this app grows in the future and we can start testing different offers, graphics, segmentation.

Highly recommend this app if you want to stand out from your competition by showing up in your customers physical mailbox with a thank you note and potential discount after their purchase.

Natural Stacks

Generated over $10,000 in sales for us.

Touchcard is a great app and allows you to build a personal relationship with your customers while also increasing loyalty.

We spent a lot of time going back and fourth with the team and they were super responsive! Touchcard really wants you to have the best campaign possible.

Totally worth the $$$ and we'll be using them for the long run!!!

Clawhammersupply

We always wanted to send postcards to customers but could not find any easy way to implement it. Touchcard completely automated the process and the best part is each post card has an individual code. We can can easily track customers that are buying for a second time. We are extremely happy with the returns we are getting with the post cards. It works great - Highly Recommended!

1 3 Next