Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

by Iterator Ltd

Postcards printed & mailed for you. Automatically!

Sweet Apricity

I started using this app to try and get some more return visitor purchases. While it has not generated a lot of sales yet, several customers have commented on how much they like to receive the card, and liked the quality of the card. I will keep using them along with other methods to keep our products on our customers minds.

Fright Rags

This is a great app and what makes it even better is Jamie. He has been so on top of things and proactive, it feels like I have a dedicated account manager. He is proactive about analyzing my stats and sending me updates so I can get the most from the service. Highly recommended for adding a analog touch in a digital world.

Exorior

Great app with great customer service.

I think that this app can help you separate your store from the others and stand out, by giving your customers more personal experience, and that is what people are buying today. Postcards are crisp and high resolution.

Customer service is always quick to respond and they were always able to help me out with any issues or questions I had.

Would recommend this app to anyone who takes their store seriously and is trying to stand out and give their customers best possible experience.

Survivor Man

Amazing service. Super helpful team, very responsive, great suggestions, their templates were well and it's easy to set up. Love this idea. Looking forward to trying it out with our customers.

Vauvapack

I just used Touchcard for a couple months during our pre-sale. We sent postcards to thank customers for pre-ordering and remind them of when their product would be sent.

Touchcard was super easy to set up and get rolling! Great prices and works seamlessly with Shopify. Many of our customers thanked us for the postcard, we love surprising and delighting our customers and Touchcard was an amazing way to do that!

So happy we found this wonderful app and will definitely continue to use!!

Topkidsfashion

Very easy to use app. Thanks for the help from Jamie with constructing the postcard. Looks very promising. Looking forward to see the results.

Woodies

I'm in my first week of active campaigns and I love the service that Touchcard provides. Their support and service are definitely top of the line, their service is unique and I think it's really driving results and repeat buyers. Definitely recommend!

Draw It Out Veterinary Strength Liniment

Would love to utilize this but until the cards roll over from month to month I will be steering clear. Sure a few unused cards may not sink any business but the principle behind charging in this manner speaks volumes about the character of the company. Luckily other developers are working on this type of application. It is much needed without doubt.

Pure Hearts International

I like the concept alot and may try it. Love that they do international mailings! :)

Iconvertwireles

Great support. Unfortunately, the sending of postcards did not prove effective for our site. www.iConvertwireless.com I would recommend it for clothing or another site. We sell prepaid phones for Straight Talk and Total Wireless it just didn't work for our customer base.