Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

by Iterator Ltd

Postcards printed & mailed for you. Automatically!

Bru-Bag, LLC

So far so good. Customer service has been great and extremely helpful. I will review again once I have more time with the app.

TLNT

Very reasonable cost. Easy to setup. Good looking user interface. Just an overall great app and you should give it a shot

L'Amour Le Allure

I think this is such an amazing idea!! I recently added this to my shop https://lamour-le-allure.myshopify.com/ to see how it goes! I know most people don’t check their emails I don’t even check all of my random emails just my business account. It only makes sense!! Hopefully this works out well I’m sure it’ll be worth it! Kind of like a bigger business card!

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

Our representative, Jamie, was extremely helpful. Not only was he quick to respond, but he was very knowledgable in regards to any questions I posed. His customer service was top notch and one of the main reasons we decided to move forwarded with using Touchcard's services.

NewYork Shirt Company

awesome idea to be execute to give personal touch to our customers. would like to see customization if possible

TRILLUXXE

This app is great. Easy to use and the customer service is very reliable and efficient. Definitely helped me make my cards and makes me feel more productive as a business. A nice touch for my customers. Great way to launch my business!

Boodlezaar

I love the idea of sending real mail to my customers. I've been using Touchcard for a few weeks and it has been super easy to integrate with my store. Customer support has also been excellent!

MothersFamilyRings.com

Love this app. Easy to use and setup. Great way to follow up with customers that is different than just sending out an email.

FindYourCoast®️ Supply Co.

I highly recommend this app and service. Affordable and easy to use. Looking forward to having my customers receive the postcards. Thank you.

The Christmas Light Emporium

We are a seasonal business so are always looking for automated ways to remind customers about our brand. Touchcard does the trick and its super easy to use.

Previous 1 3