Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

Postcard Marketing ‑ Touchcard

by Iterator Ltd

Postcards printed & mailed for you. Automatically!

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

Our representative, Jamie, was extremely helpful. Not only was he quick to respond, but he was very knowledgable in regards to any questions I posed. His customer service was top notch and one of the main reasons we decided to move forwarded with using Touchcard's services.

NewYork Shirt Company

awesome idea to be execute to give personal touch to our customers. would like to see customization if possible

TRILLUXXE

This app is great. Easy to use and the customer service is very reliable and efficient. Definitely helped me make my cards and makes me feel more productive as a business. A nice touch for my customers. Great way to launch my business!

Boodlezaar

I love the idea of sending real mail to my customers. I've been using Touchcard for a few weeks and it has been super easy to integrate with my store. Customer support has also been excellent!

MothersFamilyRings.com

Love this app. Easy to use and setup. Great way to follow up with customers that is different than just sending out an email.

FindYourCoast®️ Supply Co.

I highly recommend this app and service. Affordable and easy to use. Looking forward to having my customers receive the postcards. Thank you.

The Christmas Light Emporium

We are a seasonal business so are always looking for automated ways to remind customers about our brand. Touchcard does the trick and its super easy to use.

Patriot Shore Services

We used Touchcard to inform our customers of our service dates. Jamie helped segment our lists, and make some tweaks to our design and made the whole project simple and straightforward. Our cards were well received and we will definitely use Touchcard again! Great customer service and support. A+

Four Sigmatic

We have used Touchcard now for two one-time campaigns. They've been a pleasure to work with - their team responds quickly and is very accommodating. They can work very quickly and the project turn-around is much quicker than other direct mail options. We would recommend!

Jackie's Chocolate

We've been looking for a service like this for quite some time. Very easy to integrate. The postcards look great. Eager to see how well our customers react to them. Thanks! - Kevin

Previous 1 3