Trackify Facebook Pixel App

Trackify Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Manage Multiple Pixels, Feed and Facebook Audiences In One App

Green Regimen

The App is great but what's better than the app is the customer service. These guys are unbelievable and so clear and patience in their help. I'd give them 6 stars if it were possible. Thank you trackify clan.

Gadget Worlds

Mister Bartke helped me really out. i had a few questions and some of them was not trackify only questions but his help was perfect. he helped me solving some problems. and he gave me a few ideas about how to optimize my pixel. appreciate it. it was fantastic. thank you

ANITA-LAURENT

Thomas is very helpful and answered all questions thoroughly and patiently. Very wonderful. Great job!

omar.ma

Awesome help, Thomas gave me his full attention and he answers all my questions, great support, great app.

Prime Outlet Deals

Great app and its support is awesome.

If you run more than one niche you should get install this in your store.

Good documentation too!

Really Awesome Stuff

I love this app, super powerful in separating niches. Very responsive tech support, too, he answered everything real time! A tad bit expensive, but I hope it will pay for itself with the niche feature.

Happy Home

The best app I ever use. Because of it I could assign different Pixels to my products and combine similar products to one pixel. It helps my ads optimize for high conversion.

Babies N Mamas

Finally an app that does it all, accurately installs my pixel and takes care of my product feed for me! After getting a few tips from Thomas in the support chat now i know why they call him pixel whisperer

Poochnkitty

MUST HAVE APP! this app will secure your pixel 100% and also let you have the backup data for you pixel and their customer service is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Thomas himself helps us out with our ads management and the best part for this app is their FB Community that lets everyone share their success stories which helped us out in scaling out ads and earning $$$$$.

justotakuthings

Top-notch developers with excellent customer support. I read the bad reviews about this app and i thought this app would not be worth it, But when i installed the app, their customer support was really quick in helping setting up the app, i would recommend to not read any review and test the app yourself and you will come to know the benefits of the app. MONEY WELL SPENT!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8