Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel | Reviews

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

Lotus Flower Studio

Dylan was very helpful in setting up Trackify and making sure everything was able to run smoothly. Great service!

Hello, friends at Lotus Flower Studio

We are happy you had such a great experience! We are so glad Dylan was able to assist you! we will relay your kudos to Dylan ;-) We wish you and your store all the best :-)

Petponia

I haven't used the app yet as I just had it installed but the support help was good to make sure I've installed everything properly

Hello friends at Petponia

We are happy you took the time to write this great review! Thank you! :-) We are glad our support team could assist you! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

TheBloomCar™

Great Great Great Support... I would love to recommend it to everyone on the planet. hahaha. But yeah very honest and great people. Super strong technically.

Hello friends at TheBloomCar™

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review, and we are happy we could assist you! Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

Croadstore

This app is trash! It never send the purchase data back to my facebook event manager. So I have wasted my budget to do all the testing. I contacted them many time and they never reply in time. When you finally get a message reply, and you send back message, you need to wait another whole day to get the second reply. The worst customer service ever!

November 12, 2021

Hello, a friend from Croadstore! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time but because of the heavy rush they were not able to reach you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

Also, since yesterday there is a widespread issue across the stores from the FB end. The event manager is not showing data for a lot of stores. If there are some issues from the Facebook side, we can't directly solve them. Still, if you need help our team can jump on a quick call so that our best team member can help you out in solving the problem in our control.

But we really apologize for not giving you information on the time. Our team member is reaching out in-app chat as well to solve the issue and to have a better understanding.

We really want to treat all our customers well and wanted to solve their issues as fast as possible. Once again apologies from our side.

Regards
Tanu & Trackify Team

SOLID SHOE

The app is great and have very good customer service.
Dylan was extremely helpful in supporting me set up the pixels for my store. I would recommend this app to everyone.

Hello, friends at SOLID SHOE

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review; We are so glad Dylan was able to assist you :-) We appreciate the high recommendation :-)

Zatout.fr

The support is really top notch.
They helped me set up my pixel for screen sharing. Thanks to Dylan for his great help. I am very satisfied

Hello, friends at Zatout.fr

We are happy Dylan was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

Homescaped

Great Support when facing problems, easy and time saving creation of custom audiences, 5/5 would recommend. Support replies fast compared to other apps, in case of doubt they hop on a call with you to figure out the issue in case you have one. Customer support staff was super friendly and patient. Best regards Appreciate the service -Phil

Hello, friends at Homescaped

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

Floras mood

I had issue with purchase event being hacked, Firing of 10-15 random events with super high value. It really messed up my ads and I paniced. Tanmay invited me to a video call and helped me to set up custom conversion with Trackify content. He explained everything inside events manager and gave 10/10 customer service.

Hello, friends at Floras mood

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

Produce Section Clothing

I had some duplicate pixel events and Trackify's customer support fixed my issue in less than 10 minutes!!!!! I highly recommend this app!

Hello friends at Produce Section Clothing

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

endurancelights

Trackify helped me look into a Facebook problem through Screensharing. Very helpful! Thank you very much.

November 9, 2021

Hello friends at endurancelights

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this fantastic review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you :-)