4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, one-click setup, and reliable performance. It's particularly beneficial for those using PayPal, as it automatically syncs orders and tracking information, aiding in resolving payment holds and winning disputes. The ability to handle multiple PayPal accounts per store is a plus for dropshippers. Merchants value its affordability, time-saving features, and its role in improving their PayPal standing. The customer service team is praised for their efficiency and responsiveness. The app's seamless integration with services like Royal Mail Click & Drop and CJ Dropshipping is also appreciated.

April 19, 2024

Hello, I can't contact the support !

Octipa
Estonia
About 1 month using the app
TrackiPal Inc replied April 20, 2024

Hi, I'm terribly sorry hear you're having trouble contacting us. You can email us at support@trackipal.com, or click the blue chat bubble bottom right on our website https://www.trackipal.com/.

We respond to all messages and will definitely get back to you.

Thanks!

Alex & the TrackiPal team

----

Hi, just following up, were you able to contact us now? We tried to email you. Thanks!

March 15, 2024

doesnt work

Unique Wishes Dance Greetings
13 minutes using the app
TrackiPal Inc replied March 29, 2024

Hi I'm sorry for not responding sooner, and I'mterribly sorry to hear TrackiPal didn't work for you. We can definitely help if you reach out to us at support@trackipal.com

Thanks for your patience,

-- The TrackiPal team

October 12, 2021

I don't usually write reviews but, please don't use this app. It will charge you a subscription even though you already uninstalled the app. The customer service is also very bad. They won't tell you how to solve this issue.

Firedepend