4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its automated and optimized Google Ads, which effectively drive targeted traffic and boost sales. It's praised for its ease of setup, suitability for all business sizes, and exceptional customer service. The app offers budget flexibility and transparency, with some merchants seeing significant results quickly, though others note it may take a few months for optimal outcomes. It's also successful in expanding customer reach beyond local regions and integrates well with other marketing strategies.

August 8, 2023

In a word, spectacular.

Unfortunately this review plugin demands I waste another 96 words before I can submit my review. Ah, done

Reyooz
8 months using the app
August 17, 2022

We've used StoreYa for years to manage our ad campaigns on Google and Facebook/Instagram and have been very happy with the results. After an initial ramp-up period, their system finds a consistent groove to send the right traffic to our site. The whole automation process of StoreYa has allowed us to work on other parts of our marketing that require less monitoring- and most importantly give us time to work on parts of our business OTHER than marketing.
Very important to mention, that StoreYa's customer service is solid and responsive. When we've had questions, even over weekends, they've written back with clear and helpful answers. We recommend StoreYa to both small and growing businesses.

General Knot & Co.
Almost 6 years using the app
May 21, 2023

Traffic Booster has been instrumental in enhancing our marketing efforts. They allowed us to boost our Google and Facebook ad campaigns. The customer service provided by the team has been outstanding, offering valuable guidance and prompt support. We highly recommend this app for reliable marketing support and great customer service.

YARNA Store
February 11, 2021

Love this app, have been using it for 2 years, Emma my consultant ( free) always responds and helps me quickly!!! I will be returning for life!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas
Over 4 years using the app
May 25, 2022

Have been using storeya for about 3 years and love it! I've seen great results without having to learn ads myself. Their team is always very responsive whenever I need to increase or decrease my budget.

Crowned Athletics
Over 4 years using the app
November 14, 2021

Great little app for a no-fuss approach to marketing. We've been a long term customer for over 34 months and continue to reap the rewards as we scale. Stop wasting your money on marketing administration costs and install this app! Emma is super helpful and the customer service has always responded within a few hours.

United Bracelets
About 4 years using the app
December 13, 2017

There are a decent bit of comments from people saying there is not enough info given. While they may be able to implement a better system for this, I will comment that they definitely know what they are doing.

StoreYa basically bids on where to show your ads.

Also, you're able to track all data from Store Ya and how many sales you're getting from them. So, if you're not getting sales, there may be something else there.

Keep at it, StoreYa!

Iswimwithissues
July 30, 2021

In the 29 months we've been using the Google Ads / Facebook Ads by Traffic Booster, we've seen a 6.5X overall ROAS. Any concerns or challenges have always been resolved by the company, promptly, when given them the opportunity to do so. They are a fantastic business partner and we appreciate the team and our account Manager, Emma, tremendously. Working with StoreYa frees us up as entrepreneurs to do what we do best and leaves this more tedious work to the experts. Thank you for your partnership!

California Englished
Edited July 28, 2021

I have been using this app to drive traffic & get more sales. In the 13 months since I have been using the Traffic Booster I have achieved 7X overall ROAS. The portal makes it easy to see clearly see your daily spend and sales. I would highly recommend this app.

Webig Inc.
March 30, 2021

We have been working with Storeya for almost 2 years now. They have helped generate almost 2 million in sales and maintained between a 4-5 ROAS the entire time. Great team and great to work with.

ScalpMED®