Reviews (201)

4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for driving targeted traffic, leading to increased sales and brand visibility, especially for small businesses. Its automation feature manages ad campaigns across various platforms, saving time and effort. Merchants report positive ROAS, with some achieving up to 15X. The customer service is prompt and helpful, providing valuable guidance. The app is easy to set up and effective in managing Google and Facebook ad campaigns, resulting in higher conversion rates.

December 27, 2023

StoreYa has been a great app for our Shopify eCommerce platform. We have achieved a 4.4 ROAS during the last two holiday months of 2023. Quite impressive. We are getting orders from every where now, not just local/regional. This has been a great investment for our online coffee business. Thank you for such a great product!

West End Coffee Roasters
Almost 2 years using the app
December 24, 2023

So, I have had an excellent experience with this company and the ad service.
I hate dealing with ads, so handing off Google Ads was awesome. I had huge success using this service. I did go viral on TikTok 3 times, so I am sure some of the Google clicks were from people from TikTok searching for me already, but even after the viral surges, it kept my brand awareness going.

The customer service is amazing. If you're lucky enough to work with Emma then you're going to be in good shape. Just a side not about what I love is if you want to pause ads just let them know and they will. No annoying fine print that says you have to keep going for whatever reason. They are people and they understand business and they give advice as to when you should or shouldn't pause, but if you do there is no fight about it and they do. This is super helpful for a startup doing the scale/advertising balance.

Thank you so much and I will continue using for everything Google related.

F-Life Games
11 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Very happy with Storeya!
They helped us achieve 4.1X ROAS during November/December 2023. Would definitely recommend this service!

Neu Nomads
About 3 years using the app
December 21, 2023

We achieved great results with STOREYA, with excellent support and communication from Emma H.
I have found STOREYA to be an important part of our advertising strategy and use them to continually drive sales for our best selling labels.
We still do our manual ads to build up sales and exposure for all the other labels which need closer micro management.
Would definitely recommend giving Storeya a go....

Elwood 101
Over 1 year using the app
December 18, 2023

Great and easy-to-navigate app. We've been using it for a while now and have seen quite good results (although it can vary significantly from month to month). Thanks to Emma for her continuous support.

The Refined Spirit
Switzerland
11 months using the app
June 19, 2023

Very easy set up and good customer service. We're seeing 6.6x ROAS and 4.1 conversion rate. As a small business we were floundering trying to figure out how to run Google Ads on our own and weren't spending our money wisely. We're pleased so far and would recommend this app!

KIITOSlife
3 months using the app
StoreYa replied June 28, 2023

Thank you so much for this wonderful review - we highly appreciate it!
It's our passion to help businesses grow, and we're super excited to have you guys with us! Thanks again, and always here to assist :-)

September 12, 2023

Good people to work with - transparent, engaged with our business. Talented people to work with - ROAS in excess of 8X and up to 20X. We started carefully but performance creates the confidence to increase investment every month.

GetGeared.co.uk
8 months using the app
September 1, 2023

We've been using Traffic Booster for 5 months and have seen a 7x ROAS. We really started to see a significant increase in targeted traffic in a very short time. The support provided by the Traffic Booster team has been exceptional! Berk has been incredibly understanding of our budgets and targets. He goes out of his way to explain everything and assist us with spending suggestions.

KickAss Products USA
10 months using the app
July 5, 2023

Storeya has been an integral tool for our eCommerce business. We've been using it for several months now, and the results are nothing short of impressive.

Cutting Edge Power
8 months using the app
August 20, 2023

Really good Service, helped me with some google issues. Always there when you need them. I really recommend their service!

Titan Solar GmbH