Translate multiple languages
Translate every element on your store in a few minutes and talk to shoppers with their native languages to reach international markets.
Auto update translation
Auto detect and translate new content you've just added into multiple languages. Save you time and money from translating whole store again.
Media & front-end translation
Exclusive features help you add images for every translated version, and translate front-end app content fast & easily.
About Transcy ‑ Translate & Currency
Transcy - a powerful multilingual translation and currency converter
Transcy allows you to translate your online store's content into multiple languages and convert currency into customers' local currency. This will help your store looks more friendly to international customers, reach global market and increase sales.
Why choose Transcy? Transcy with these EXCLUSIVE features (you can't find in any other apps) will take your business to another level:
Auto Update Language Translation
- Whenever you add new products or new content to your store, Transcy will automatically detect and translate them in a few minutes.
- This unique function only translates newly added content, saves you money from translating your whole store content again and also saves you time.
Front-end App Content Translation
- Transcy will translate any content in front-end apps to target languages fast and easily, such as text box, information bar, reviews box etc.
Photo or Image Translation
- Allow you to add specific image for every translated version of your store's content
- Works with any photos/ images that are visible on your store including homepage banner, product images, image with text section etc.
Translate & manage store languages
- Translate your store into target languages with integrated Shopify's native translation, up to 5 languages.
- Translate any pages on your store, or you can choose specific pages to translate.
- Allow to edit and translate the content manually. Manage to publish or unpublish languages.
- Translate instantly without having to prepare your dictionary or themes for translations
Integrated Best Currency Converter
- Convert currency on your store into customer's local currency
- Exchange rates are updated daily to get the latest currency conversion ratios, ensuring top accuracy
- You don't have to spend extra money on other currency converter apps while Transcy can do both language translation and currency converter
Friendly language & currency switcher
- Auto-detect visitor country or browser
- Auto-detect mobile/tablet device to display responsive switchers
- Able to choose switcher styles and position to fit your store's theme
Dedicated 24/7 Customer Support
- Transcy's friendly and dedicated Customer Support is always ready to help and answer your questions.
Ready to grow your business and expand to international market? Install Transcy now and boost global sales!
Available in English, French (Langue, Devise), German (Sprache, Währung), Spanish (Idioma, Moneda), Portuguese (Língua, Moeda), Italian (Linguaggio, Moneta), Russian (язык, валюта), Turkish (Dil, Para), Dutch (Taal, Valuta), Japanese (言語, 通貨), Korean (언어, 통화), Simplified Chinese (语言, 货币), Traditional Chinese (語言, 貨幣), Finnish (Kieli, Valuutta), Swedish (Språk)
- ali reviews,
- shipping bar,
- reviews box
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Translate & manage languages
Translate product and collection pages
Display language & currency switcher
All in Free
More words & currency limitation
Translate all pages
Custom switcher position
Auto detect location
Everything in Starter
More words & currency limitation
Translate front-end apps
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Ocean Lab Brewing Co.
There are a few things to watch out for before getting this app.
1. You can't place the switcher wherever you want.
This meant that, even though I'm a fully capable developer, I had to wait 2 days for them to place the switcher on my header since my "automatic" Venue theme installation was broken.
Once completed, it was not well place and the font size was different to my other nav links. It was also incorrectly configured since I don't support different currencies. And as soon as I turned off the currency setting, it broke again.
You are powerless here. If you're not tech savvy and don't mind waiting for support. You're good to go.
2. You can't turn off translations once they go off. Seriously. No backsies.
We had 500+ products translated to Spanish all at once and there was no way of saying "hey, I actually don't want those, let's put those translations back to the default language and only keep the home page translations for Spanish" or "I actually only want these 10 products translated to Spanish, ignore the rest". Nope, you are done my friend. You see those 400,000 translations we've made? Yeah, now go one by one and correct the translation mistakes (Who has that kind of time?). So yeah, you got me. Keep your – as stated repeatedly – non-refundable $60 bucks, I'm out!
Please beware. I think the reviewers here are not seeing how devastatingly awful this app can be as you scale your business, since most of their stores are so early-stage. If your business is serious about translations, this is NOT the app for you.
Who is this app is for?
If you have 1-10 products on your store and can afford fixing all the translations as soon as you "translate all products", this app is perfect for you.
Here is Seri from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.
After checking your feedback carefully, below are my comments:
Firstly, about the switcher, we sincerely apologize for late fix regarding the embedded problem because our Development team did not work during weekend. I see you said that the switcher was not well placed, and not fit the font size. So could you please tell me more details about it to assist further? Which position do you want to place your switcher, and which font size do you want it to be?
Secondly, about the problem that the switcher was broken when turning off currency option, I have tried to turn off it from my end, and was not able to reproduce it. Thus, would you mind to try it on your site again, and let me know if the issue still persists?
Thirdly, about the translation concern, once pages are translated, it will be saved on your Shopify store. I really sorry that at the moment, we can not choose which specific page to translate or not. Therefore, I am going to forward this idea to our Business Development team to consider it in our future release.
Also, I see that you have removed all the targeted languages that you added previously, so may I know if there is anything I can help at this point?
Look forward to hearing your reply.
La Compañía Indiana
Its really good the help center. Its easy and very fast. I seriously recommend it. I love this app!!
The app is very simple and is very utile for my website, but mostly the support is fantastic!!! They respond in a bit, and they resolve every problem!!