Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

DearCozyDay

I used this app to help me do the translation and the currencies. I like the live chat. It helps me solve the problem.

JDN Online

I was an excellent app that helped me a lot and made my work easier to get more conversions without much hassel

Gantis

I used this app to help me translate all pages of my website. I had some problems with the translation of some sections but the customer support helped me in 12hours or less. Very fantastic.

ClevaMama

Have to say after a bit of tricky start, the service was second to none in fixing my issues. The translation quality from English > Dutch looks to be very high quality so far and looking forward to adding more languages down the line. Excellent app!

KatLime

I'm a small business and this service is great for me. I need one language translated which at present only costs for words, not a monthly service. It is really easy to do and also to keep the site updated when I add new products.

Armani Exchange Qatar

I used Transcy to translate my websites. It's an amazing app with a super customer service team. Special thanks to Grace and Andy for their support during the implementation.

Hi Hiran,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

lowcostmicrokeys

I used this app to translate my website. Lisa from costumer service seted up the right switchers and gave me all the help I needded. I am reallly satisfied with the app and the service!

Hi Frederico,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Mirabel

Seoulish Korea

REALLY great app, and super responsive support. Every time a problem comes up, they have always solved it super quickly. Wouldn't mind upgrading our subscription plan in the near future.

Hi Seryung,

Here's Oriana from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

ZeroKappa

Great app and the customer service immediately ready to help.Really pleased to have installed this app on my site.

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

SnatchedCrypto

I chatted with customer service from Fireapps and was helped to set up the translator and currency settings with ease. I couldn't be happier. This is a must-use app with excellent customer service. Thanks!

Hi Abdulaziz,

Here's Kane from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Kane