Language Translate & Currency

Translate Store into Multiple Language, Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Nyx Limited

I love this app the service costumer is amazing they always solved all my problems and it works amazing! Definitely a must in your store!

The Farm Decor

I'm starting to use the app now. I needed to call the support and they were very helpful. I recommend this app.

Grauvell

Atención al cliente rápida, eficiente, de muy buena ayuda. Aunque algunas traducciones deben mejorarse (Ej. Cuenta (ESP) > Bill (ENG), cuando debería ser ACCOUNT. Pero por lo demás, muy buena App y servicio

The Shops @ Go Your Own Way

I started using Transcy after installing Spocket, which brings US, UK and EU suppliers into your store, many of whom ship internationally. Presenting yourself in the local language greatly increases your market exposure. It would be great if the translation function were more efficient and could retranslate only those listings which were updated since the last translation.

InterGeek

This is really helpful when doing cross country sales, easy for the customer to change, and with extreme good support ! :D Though i am only using the free plan :)

Mocca Beach Store

They helped me a lot, perfect, the personalized help system solved the problems on my website, thank you very much

Mersaal Shop

Extremly usefull easy to navigate and love the fact that you can edit mostly everything. Using for both translation and currency and can't do with it.
Swift functional replies from the team who are very helpful THANK YOU.
Hope they introduce 3rd app translation in near future. All the best!

METECA

I used this app to help me to get the switcher. The answer was beyond expectations since I was offered to embed it.

LMLaki

Great support! Started using this app was very easy because customer service was right there when I needed it.

Krovve

The customer service is one of if not the best i've seen. Very friendly and ready to help.They recognize problems with your store by themselves and ask to fix them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160