4.8

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its comprehensive features and superior performance. It translates all 3rd party apps, improving the international shopping experience. The intuitive UI/UX is seamlessly integrated into the Shopify backend. It offers superior translation with DeepL integration and an automatic content checking feature. The customer service is exceptional, with a responsive team available 24/7. Additional features include a currency converter and customizable options. Merchants praise its accurate translations and the support team's ability to quickly resolve technical issues.

April 11, 2024

Amy was great. She was patient with me, replied to my stupid questions and gave me the feeling that she is a great reliable supportive Person

Give her a Salary increase

Mood Flag
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 19, 2024

Hi David,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

April 19, 2024

Very helpful team, all my problems were solved in less than an hour, everything works perfectly even on 3rd party app, i recommend. Thx Polaris and Transcy !

KittyBulle
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 22, 2024

Hi Leonardo,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

February 20, 2024

I tried several similar apps, but none managed to make it work with my theme. In the end, I tested Transcy and encountered the same problem there until Fanny and Bo from support helped me for several hours until everything worked. Not only is it a very good app that is worth all the money, but the support is also unbeatable. Thank you very much!

NordicFulfillment
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
OneCommerce.io replied February 23, 2024

May 2, 2024

App works great. Easy to use. The support team was also very helpful and quick to help me with adding some code to my site.

Soft Steps
Finland
9 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 9, 2024

Hi there,

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

April 19, 2024

Really happy with this app. I did not want to spend money but the "free" apps are so low quality in my opinion. The customer service is great. It's friday night and I was able to find someone who can assist me.

SpaceSaver
3 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 22, 2024

Hi Ricardo,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

May 2, 2024

The app works very well, and the support team is very competent and ready to help immediately if you have any problems or questions!

Swedora
Sweden
3 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 9, 2024

Hi Nassim,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Our Support Team is always available so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Bellamy

March 29, 2024

Johnson was amazing helped me right through and get everything ready. great app 10/10

Shop Loverdock
Ireland
29 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 5, 2024

Hi Oisin,

March 28, 2024

The after-sales service is very timely. Thank you to the after-sales team. This helps me a lot.

DYU Italia
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 5, 2024

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jocelyn

March 9, 2024

Perfect to save a lot of time for my shop, and the support is incredible. I would definitely recommend this app !

Angelenita
Belgium
2 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied March 12, 2024

Hi Alexandre,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Mirabel

May 16, 2024

Just received quick and expert help in solving a problem. Thank you Clara and Cris!

MoodCompanyNL
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 20, 2024

Hi Edwin,

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io