Transcy: AI Language Translate

Translate Store into Multi Language. Currency Converter by Geo

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopping Island

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Available to assist with everything right away and every question and issue was answered right away. Thank you, great job!!!

Hi there,

I'm Gemma from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Gemma

Roads of Beauty

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer service, app a bit less immediate to understand than others, but does the job well.

Hi Michela,

This is Jolie from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Jolie

Bumane

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Goede en snelle service.
.................................................................................

Hi Mathia,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jena

hooploop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Seriously its Amazing person and e give me very good service i apricate best of luck 100% recomnded

Hi Moen,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jocelyn

HIGH PAW

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Bo from OneCommerce was very helpful and made the process so easy. The app is everything I needed and more!

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

Lucid Living

Time spent using app 34 minutes

i use this app the online support is very fast .....................................................

Hi Fatimah,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Mirabel

tiendacarmenchris.com

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

Ótimo aplicativo, atendentes rápidos e educados.
Fui atendido por Neville.
Que continuem assim, satisfação pelo atendimento, meus agradecimentos.

Hi Christiane,

Here's Oriana from Transcy. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

Avenue - Event & Destination Management

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The customer support was very helpful and Patient while i was trying to set up the app to make it fit to my products and plan.

Hi Rifaat,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

Sanitori

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Used the app to translate my website automatically. Amazing customer support, guided me through the whole process and did most the work themselves for me. I didn't even ask for help, they saw I was getting error messages and sent me a message! Perfect

Hi Kunal,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

BazzarOfTheThings

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Someone named Scarlet helped me. She was nice and I like Trancy AI because it helped me with my store alot.

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick