4.8

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its ability to translate third-party apps and display multiple currencies, enhancing the international shopping experience. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency, even assisting with tasks like old code removal. Merchants appreciate the automatic content checking feature and DeepL integration. The app is recommended for its functionality, customization options, and excellent customer service.

February 28, 2024

Giselle from the team has been super helpful. She helped me to fix all of the issues I had with the app. Highly recommend this app!

iBlush Patch
7 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied March 5, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Kaylin

February 19, 2024

I wanted to translate my store into spanish and this app did this automatically for me. Clara has been really helpful as I had a few technical errors and she managed to solve them quickly for me. I highly recommend her service

Zapatos Cómodo
5 days using the app

Hi Burak,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

December 12, 2023

This App is Amazing. Not just for translation their team is also very helful. The team helped me many times in dealing issue. I am very satisfied. If someone is reading my review then I will suggest him to use App this is a perfect app with a humble and helpful. I want to say Thank you to team. They help me alot in solving my issues

NanaBeebi
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 20, 2023

Hi Brand,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

December 13, 2023

This app works as it should. the best part is the customer service which makes it amazing. special thanks to Fanny who helped me through all the difficulties i was having setting up the app. 10/10 recommended.

Sparkly Roses
About 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 20, 2023

Hi Abdullah,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Mirabel

January 22, 2024

Had a very negative experience with Trancy lately. I paid a yearly fee at the beginning of 2024, but then one day all my translation are lost (meanwhile I was spending ads spending to attract people to the page only found out that the pages are not in their languages, so lost lot of money on ad spending and sales), afterwards I contacted Transcy and they said I was on FREE plan?! I double checked and they recognized that it´s their fault, I told them that as compensation they should either let me use the app for free or offer me a better plan with the current pricing, both got rejected and offered me a 10 used month refund (meanwhile I lost minimo 5K of sales?!). How can you trust an APP that is not stable and making this level of mistake and then with this bad customer support?!

ZEN&CO Studio
Spain
About 2 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 24, 2024

Hi Meng,

This is Fiona from Transcy and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

- For the main problem regarding to downgrade to Free plan and you're unable to use the annual basic plan, this is a bug from the app and we already fixed it for a few hours since you reported this problem. Hope you sympathize for us and we will never let this issue happen again

- As an additional apology, we already processed to refund the annual basic plan, so I highly appreciate your empathy on this situation

- We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, she gave you clear explanation on your case, please kindly check your email and let her know if you need further support.

Fiona

February 24, 2024

The app works very well, and the support team is very competent and ready to help immediately if you have any problems or questions!

Noblecat
Germany
28 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied February 28, 2024

Hi Julian,

Bellamy

February 7, 2024

Hi i had alot of issues with my store, and a sweet guy named cris helped me with alot of issues on my shopify store he was also writeing in a very understandable way, making it even more easy for me to understand Thank you for great support, and it has been a great experience. Thank you

Prime Cleaning
Denmark
3 days using the app

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

March 17, 2024

This plugin seems quite impressive with its rich features. Although it's a bit pricey, I believe it could be beneficial for generating more orders. I'm still testing it out, such as assessing its impact on website speed. Also, a special thanks to Polaris for their support.

ALLGOAL
Hong Kong SAR
1 day using the app
OneCommerce.io replied March 19, 2024

Hi Junfan,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

February 29, 2024

Giselle and Lewis both were professional, provided high quality and efficient consumer support.
Within a blink of an eye, my problem was solved!
Highly recommended!

Balvin Fashion
Hungary
5 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied March 5, 2024

Hi Kevin,

Kane

Edited February 27, 2024

Violette has helped thru some technical issue, great service, fast and on point.

Pio Style
Malaysia
12 days using the app

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Mirabel