Language Translate & Currency

Multi Language & Multi Currency Switcher by Geolocation & SEO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mini Tech Shop

Tech support was phenomenal best service I have received for an eCommerce app. Made Language Translations and Currency conversions a breeze even on my custom theme!

Hi Alexander,

My name's Selina. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

Twinpadel.com

Location Netherlands

Ik had een probleem met de URL structuur. Gevraagd aan een deskundige en zij hebben dit gelijk opgelost! Top app.

Hi there,

Here's Kane. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Kane

SONNIVIA

Location China

Great Language Translate & Currency App with great tech support team. Very helpful for online business selling to multiple countries

Hi Xiutao,

This is Patrick. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

RANDRIDE

Location Hong Kong SAR

Easy to use, great customer service, helped me with multiple issues, I would recommend this, I already use this application on both of my websites.

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

Thesweather

Location Saudi Arabia

I had an issue with my Arabic interface, and it was solved in few minutes with the support team. Their support team is available all the time and helpful.

Hi Rana,

This is Kieran. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

Wegman

Location Netherlands

Goede onboarding service!
De vertalingen moeten nog blijken maar op het eerste oog ziet het engels er goed uit!

Hi Paul,

Here's Timothy. Thank you so much for your review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Timothy

Morena Beauty

Location Germany

Bin sehr zufrieden, die Support Mitarbeiter haben die kompletten Einstellungen für mich problemlos und kostenfrei übernommen. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen. Die App funktioniert einwandfrei.

Hi Andrea,

This is Matthew. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Matthew

Tezapsidis Jewellery

Location Greece

I just install the app, Jennifer for Fireapps made it so easy she explained in every detail my specific demands and more over she responds on my requests in just 5 minutes whenever I send an email! Thank you, with you by my side I believe it will be a piece of cake for me

Hi PETROS,

I'm Jonathan. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Jonathan

Bulkkinen

Location Finland

Nopea käyttöönotto. Tuki vastasi heti ja auttoi asiantuntevasti kysymyksiin. Eri kielten ja valuuttojen käyttöönotto on yleisellä tasolla monimutkaista, mutta tämä appi teki siitä helpompaa.

Hi there,

I'm Marcus. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Marcus

NOKAYA

Location Slovenia

Service is friendly, supportive and efficient. i installed the plug-in fast and easy. there is an option to customise the icon. It's useful and nice.

Hi Tetyana,

Here's Andrew. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Andrew