Merchants appreciate this app for its eco-friendly initiative of planting trees with each sale, aligning with their environmental responsibility. It's user-friendly, integrates seamlessly with Shopify, and offers customizable features. It boosts customer conversion rates and trust by showcasing the store's commitment to sustainability. The app's performance is reliable, and its support team is praised for their prompt and professional assistance. It's transparent about its tree planting funds usage and charges only when a sale is made. It's recommended for merchants keen on promoting environmental sustainability.

July 24, 2023

I love this kind of environmental goodness
It's also bringing in some nice revenue for my site
It's a group effort.
I can't speak highly enough of the staff.
They are very caring
It's a great program.
I recommend it.

Madison Avenue Sunglasses
5 months using the app
October 11, 2023

Their support is super helpful! I had trouble installing the info badge and they took care of all of it for me. I'm also glad to have an easy way to plant trees with orders.

Scribe Forge
2 days using the app
Goodapi replied December 13, 2023

Thanks for the feedback! Sometimes themes can be finicky but we are here to help! Look forward to planting many trees together!

August 16, 2023

So happy to add this app. Such a small step towards helping planet to survive. Also pricing is affordable. Most amazing thing is customer support. Saif is the best person to talk.

LEclatante
India
3 months using the app
Goodapi replied December 13, 2023

Thanks so much for the feedback!

June 7, 2023

Incredibly easy to install, great badges on your website to show customers, and customer support is amazing! I had a request and got a reply straight away :)

Beautileisure
3 months using the app
May 23, 2023

Best support from any app I've used on here. I literally got support seconds after sending a message. I provided a collaborator code, and they fixed my site with their badge in no time! The owner was SO nice and helpful, as well as encouraging.

EarthRoast Coffee
14 days using the app
October 30, 2023

Great customer service along great product!

hempified
Goodapi replied December 10, 2023

Thanks for the review!

May 26, 2023

5 out of 5 from us. This app (a) is suuuuper simple to use, (b) has very clear and easy to understand messaging and badges for customers, and (c) great support. Highly recommend

Kapow Meggings
5 months using the app
September 4, 2023

Perfect app, all you need for increasing CVR while helping the planet. Customer service is also fantastic, they will go in and help you with whatever you need.

RawNatureCo
2 months using the app
Goodapi replied December 13, 2023

Win for customers, Win for the business, Win for the planet! Perfect combination. Thank you for the feedback!

May 9, 2023

I've already tried a few apps but they all turned out to be fake, but this app will provide all the data you need + great customer support, I recommend it!

Flyee
Czechia
August 16, 2023

Very easy to install. I love the cause that Sprout supports and their transparency on how the app works. Their support is super helpful as well with founder directly responding to messages. Thank you team Sprout !

Atelier De Glow