TrendSeam Sales Reporting

Reports on your sales, customers, products and more

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blah Records

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is a really good app, nicely laid out and shows you well presented data on things that Shopify should by default (especially if you are on one of the higher plans). Some very important data is shown and I can't fault the analytical detail and presentation side of it.

My issue however is that this app is very pricey. £50 per month to unlock all the features for the amount of customers I have is far too much. I want to do it but I just can't bring myself to justify spending half of my entire Shopify budget on one app, no matter how good this is. I would do it if it was £10, maybe £15. Would've got 5 stars if it weren't for the price.

Pure Hearts International

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Update: the developers contacted me, and admitted that the app was poorly laid out in the beginning, "hiding" a ton of analytical data behind an inconspicuous and, at least to me, unlikely link.

They agreed it could be far better laid out and so they did lay it out far better and it turns out to be a pretty decent analytical app. There now readily appears tons of data, including order/customer data, etc from my store.

Good job.

*******
What is this app supposed to do? I've got it installed and I've looked high and low all throughout the app and basically can't find ANYTHING in it, it's like vaporware!

Where's the beef?

John

PS I understand it's supposed to be an analytics/reporting type of app. The problem is, I don't see where it's analyzing/reporting ANYTHING...ANYWHERE!