Trident AB ‑ A/B Test Products

Trident AB ‑ A/B Test Products | Reviews

by Trident AB

Product Page A/B Testing to increase conversion rate & sales

california-creative-admin

Awesome support, easy to install, easy to use. Very hands-on, helpful team with questions and issues. Sorry if I came off as dumb - first time doing real A B testing!

Haberdashery-online

Helpful tool for doing a variety of tests. We played around with the image and pricing options but there are a ton of options. So far so good.

teepee-organics

FANTASTIC free plan! Their paid plan lets you do a lot more and you can select it in their free trial period. Depending on your traffic if you jump right in this should be plenty of time to test if the app is worth it.

VueFootwear

The dev has a couple apps and I was recommended to try this option. I love their design aesthetic and professionalism. We haven't been able to run a ton of testing, but from what we see there's a lot for us to play around with to optimize things going into the Q4 selling period!

legendmanshop

This app is absolutely essential for growing any eCommerce / Shopify page. We've been able to see substantial conversion growth and could not have done it without this. What's nice is that you don't need to create a whole new website, all new product pages, landing pages, etc. to properly test things. With the app you can test whatever you want in just a few seconds, and test dozens of things at once. This app also helped me find my "winning" product and product page in just a few days - give it a shot!

nftbrands

Awesome that there is a free plan! I am able to set up my page for a product price test so easily. it only took me 30 seconds to set up the price test actually. Thanks for this and I will pay you back someday when my store grows big.

wellingtonbrands

Really happy with this since it is totally free! I discovered this app by accident. I was able to set up a pricing test for my product within 5 minutes. This is incredible. Thanks for making this free for small businesses like me

Piscine Hippocampe

Love the design of this app, easy to use! Working well so far. I had a question and the support team helped me out quickly; good service and no issues so far!