Reviews (40)

4.9
April 24, 2024

Great application and has a very attentive support team with very fast responsse times. I'm very happy with the app.

luxe looks
About 2 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Lightweight, simply to use, and exactly what we needed. Dev team is very quick and responsive in my requests and did it extremely well.

TuneEmpire
2 months using the app
June 4, 2024

As a business owner with a Shopify store, I’ve had a fantastic experience with the Trident AB app. The Customer's Service promptly addressed my queries and even helped me fine-tune my tests.

JoynCo
5 days using the app
May 6, 2024

As a vibrant store catering to the energetic world of student supplies, we’re always on the lookout for innovative ways to optimize our online presence. That’s why we’re thrilled to share our experience with Trident A/B Test, an app that has truly transformed our Shopify store!

Bookworm Corner
May 22, 2024

The app is affordable! offering the same features as more expensive competitors at a fraction of the price

Elegance Edge
5 days using the app
February 21, 2024

Quick and easy way to AB test. Great support as well.

Feels like such a good deal - it does as much as the other apps that charge 10x more (literally)

My Tee Trends
26 days using the app
June 5, 2024

Run A/B tests on various elements—landing pages, product pages, pricing, copywriting, images, and layouts. Great app!

Plantopia Corner
6 days using the app
May 1, 2024

Great Testing Price Test, noting its simple setup, great support team, and the significant impact on improving conversion rates!

Baby Bloom
June 6, 2024

The support team at TridentAB is commended for their responsiveness and genuine care for their product and customers!

Platinum Spaces
4 days using the app
May 30, 2024

Trident’s interface is like a friendly guide for beginners. No confusing jargon or complicated setup—just straightforward A/B testing.

Flora Nest