4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of professional-looking trust badges that enhance store aesthetics and build customer trust. They value its customization options and reliable performance. The app's excellent customer service and cost-effective plans, including a free option, make it particularly beneficial for small businesses and start-ups. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and conversions.

May 16, 2019

Satisfied my goals based on what i planned while installing this app. Now I hope more customers will do purchases

HomeKosher
Israel
6 minutes using the app
May 5, 2021

Great service. Super easy to use. I highly recommend them if you're looking for some trust badges for your site.

Cook With Steel
5 minutes using the app
July 2, 2019

I've just installed it and don't have my site open yet, but really like your format, what you are offering, and the style. Congrats!

NuggetFashion
5 minutes using the app
July 14, 2020

Works like a charm but slows down your shop quite a bit. The free option has only black&white options which is alright. The reason I uninstalled it was because it really slowed down my pagespeed

No Lift No Gift - Dein Online Shop
Germany
About 2 hours using the app
April 25, 2020

easy to use and implement! I got recommended this app by this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYImPvW5fZg

Far East Gems & Jewellery
Singapore
3 minutes using the app
June 8, 2020

Ok very okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cannot add text so not so okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SATISFYING SMELL
Singapore
Edited June 6, 2020

GRAN APLICACIÓN! MUY RECOMENDADA PARA RESPALDO DE MARCA.
LAS VENTAS SE INCREMENTARON...............

Zoreda
Mexico
3 minutes using the app
July 10, 2018

It looks okay. It doesn't have the Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Cash on Pick up icons. It also loads slow. It doesn't show until at least 5 seconds after everything else. There isn't much on my page. I may uninstall it.

Freestickerco
About 2 hours using the app
December 13, 2017

Great - can we have an Apple Pay icon please?

Creations Flowers
Edited February 11, 2019

It's a good app - but the theme that I was using already had trust badges built in... would be nice if adding them to the home page of Shopify was included in the free version...

Te Amo Gifts