Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

SUGAR Free

Good, easy to use, beautiful, zizzy, zaki, and mesmerizing, and I loved it, but the story of the 100 characters is quiet, I don't know why

September 24, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're happy you found Free Trust Badge easy to use.

HydroBrush

Very cute >.< I think i like le app bc it very helpfuls and maybe gets le zales for me's as well. we will see boi boi ^-^

September 14, 2021

Thank you 🙏 . Best of luck with your sales!

USWaterBottle

Great application, excellent quality badges good design, very happy of the service. I recommend it absolutely

September 8, 2021

Glad to help. Thank you for the recommendation!

DIY Training

So easy. I had this app set up in minutes! Thanks for having it based on a step by step installation so that you just follow. Good job!

September 7, 2021

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story.

Tahiti Gifts

facile d'utilisation, bonne prise en main, dommage pas de choix pour la langue...je le recommande a tous

ODE

Top Dollar. Need to be updated to work accordingly with Dawn. USE IT. !!!! Super nice one. 100 chars lol.

The Mannetjie Store

Simple and easy to implement! Just download, install and customise the icons. It couldn't be more straight forward.

Sassy Satin

This app is great. It was easy to use and I didn't have any issues adding the pay icons to my website.

Magic Practice Copybook

Easy to use, but REMEMBER TO SAVE! I had to re-do my layout after I'd done everything because I didn't click save in the top right corner.

Vibe Shop '96

I had an issue with the alignment of the badge because of my website. I was not skilled to fix it. I reached out to the Free Trust Badge team, and they fixed it for me! Super thankful and great customer service. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146