ShopClimb ‑ Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AscensionEmporium.net

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works like a charm so far — fits my needs perfectly. Thanks for developing such a clean, customizable, and easy-to-use app!

April 6, 2022

Awesome to hear 🌟! Thanks for sharing your experience.

impressedcrafts1991

Time spent using app About 1 month

I havent used it yet but the set up was very easy. I would recommend it to others in the future. I do believe my experience will be great!

April 5, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad to hear the setup went well for you 😊!

oasis hut

Location Kuwait

thanks for helping us its perfect app and we so happy to using it ..................................

March 1, 2022

You're very welcome. We are happy to have you 😊!

fabled.cat

Looks good, was fast and easy to set up, and really adds a nice polish, even with the default black color.

February 6, 2022

Thank you for the review 😊! We're glad to hear your setup went well.

Constantina's Obsession

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Fantastic support and very responsive. They immediately helped me to reposition the badges as it didn't work on my end.

February 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Happy to help you get set up quickly 😊!

Hook's Rubs & Spices

Time spent using app 16 minutes

nice addition to my site. this will really build trust in my payment processing and hopefully add sales

February 2, 2022

Thank you for your review. Best of luck with your store!

Bailey-Trenz

Time spent using app About 6 hours

i use this app to label my pages with pay opptions, great to use and it was a great experience. i would recommend.

Modern Makerie

Solid app. I like that you can make the badges your brand colors. Hopefully this will convert new customers to our shop by giving them a sense of security.

January 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Those color matched badges are looking sharp 😍. Best of luck with your store!

Interitower | UK

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App! Exactly what we needed. Really easy to install. The option to showcase payment options enhances the customer shopping experience on our store.

January 29, 2022

We’ve worked hard to make it the easiest badge app for merchants. Your feedback means a lot to us 😊!

Wondertool

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very nice icons and very easy to install. Thanks master. Very nice icons and very easy to install. Thanks master)