Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

QhiffChaff

Excellent for someone like me just starting and cannot afford the full package, will upgrade if? i start making sales. Keep up the good work.

Horloge Index

leuk ja heel goed hoor ik zie goeie resultaten en super awesome en de andere services zijn ook goed

PHONE ACCESSORIES

I like the payment method badges that help me with sales. It is convenient to work, easy and useful. I recommend!

AllTimeHoodie - Official

This app is very helpful and cool. This helps to boost our online store since we installed this. Great job, guys!

PedalLeaf

I am still installing the app onto my store and will evaluate it after I have installed it fully. So far all seems good.

Sacred Metal

Amazing app, Gives you simple and easy way to add trust badges to your store. I highly recommend this app to all store owners!

Flexpress

Badges look good and would be really useful, though they did not load to any of my pages. I have the premium version.

Keratinbeauty

Great! easy to use. Excellent, very easy to install, I just download the app and start using it and works very well.

Insta Wolf

Free trust Badge application for the store design on my Shopify account is doing really good try it , there is nothing to change is a good app

MVMENT OFFICIAL

Great, easy to use. love it! why is here a minumum of charaters for a review. Love the app