Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

HybridSell

Really great APP and very easy to use and I was able to make adjustments as needed and I would definitely recommend this APP

solidrunners

This app really helps me build trust in my site. I think that visitors can now have a sense of shopping from my store with confidence.

Active Formulas

l use this app to display payment methods on my product pages to provide additional options for my customers. l cannot use Shopify checkout in my store.

CableCARD

I couldn't find better payment icons anywhere else. And the support team is great helping me customize it any way I want and doing things custom CSS for me! Very happy with this app!

SLIMTOX

So easy to set up. Love that I can have in black and white icons. Great app and would recommend to others.

lawsuitforms.org

Only the black and white icons are available for free and they don't even work. They also charge $20 to fix their own problems. What a joke. Do not use this app!

September 15, 2020

Hi there, we'd be happy to help you get the app working on your store. We don't charge anything for troubleshooting. Our app is compatible with most themes, but at times there are conflicts that need to be addressed. Reach out to us at support@shopclimb.com and we'll help you.

The Woof Soul

It is simple to set up. I use it for my online store. I think it will help to get more people to trust our business.

PardonMyKicks

Easy and convenient app, which shows payment methods in the product page. wide variety of payment options.

MuscleGarb

It was pretty helpful for my new shop and i think it will satisfy the gaining of trust for the customers.

LoveKratomBotanicals

I use this to help setup Zelle payments on my Shopify website. Really like the wide selection of badges that are easy to place