ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ROMANFLY BRAND

Location Spain

Es muy util, la uso en todas mis tiendas y funciona genial, la recomiendo al 100%!! me encanta, gracias!

cleencosmetics

Location France
Time spent using app 15 minutes

i used this app, thanks you, very good jobs ! i'll recommend this app to my friends (sorry for my bad english)

Sam's PC Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely easy to use, amazing results love it as it is exactly what it states it does,
two thumbs up

MYCONFORTSLINE

Location France
Time spent using app 3 minutes

;;,lgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh

Turkish Store

Location Egypt

I feel happy through dealing with Shopify tools and programs that help me complete my store and help me make its final image to the fullest.

Rpas Intelligence

Location Portugal

I used this app to start selling, and in fact, I realized that is the best app I can find. many thanks

Atlas Levy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app because i saw that most clients were paying with paypal instead of entering their credit card and and now pay more often with their CC.

Shop Ralemy

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app because I tried to add a trust badge code to my store but it did not work. It only took me a few seconds to figure exactly how to create the exact badge I wanted.

Risette Lingerie

perfect very easy to use and create trust 100% recommended!!
Thank youuu so mmuchh for this awesome app!

varelax

Time spent using app About 2 months

was kind of confusing the instructions didn't really help that much was a shot in the dark to figure out. needs a detailed step by step in case people get stuck.