Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

KwiknNeat Online

it would be helpful to have a full version for a trial period of about 4 weeks. That way we can test out the benefits of the app. I hope you consider this suggestion.

Vivvoe

Loved the app. Works perfect! When im about to register my works, it seems to do the trick quite well.

Cocay Bath & Body

Excellent, very easy to install, I just download the app and start using it.

Muy fácil de integrar a la tienda en shopify, recién la instalé.

Gracias.

eenie greenie

great so far! love to be able to use legit payment badges to make customers feel safe whilst paying.

Sophia Essentials

I read about your app and read a few reviews which were all positive so downloaded from the Shopify store, set up very straight forward and applied without issues for a change. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jersey Fc | Home of Football

love this app. does everything your looking for. I don't usually write a lot of reviews but this app deserves some credit!

Quebrando Store

So far so good and no issues and complaints. I like how they designed the app and how easy is to navigate through. Thank you.

Linsmart Inc.

with this app I don't need to use third party payment..... thank you for trust badge application.....

Thrxlla’s-Wireless Earbuds (Waterproof)

great app it was really helpful did not drive any sales and force you to leave review. has to be over a 100 words how time consuming

Shop Kara Store

I really like it as it is really simple to use and it will help me generate more sales for my e-commerce store.