Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

SLIMTOX

So easy to set up. Love that I can have in black and white icons. Great app and would recommend to others.

lawsuitforms.org

Only the black and white icons are available for free and they don't even work. They also charge $20 to fix their own problems. What a joke. Do not use this app!

September 15, 2020

Hi there, we'd be happy to help you get the app working on your store. We don't charge anything for troubleshooting. Our app is compatible with most themes, but at times there are conflicts that need to be addressed. Reach out to us at support@shopclimb.com and we'll help you.

The Woof Soul

It is simple to set up. I use it for my online store. I think it will help to get more people to trust our business.

PardonMyKicks

Easy and convenient app, which shows payment methods in the product page. wide variety of payment options.

MuscleGarb

It was pretty helpful for my new shop and i think it will satisfy the gaining of trust for the customers.

LoveKratomBotanicals

I use this to help setup Zelle payments on my Shopify website. Really like the wide selection of badges that are easy to place

welovediffusers

FREE version includes only black logos. I was expecting also colored ones to add on my website. But good app at all.

QhiffChaff

Excellent for someone like me just starting and cannot afford the full package, will upgrade if? i start making sales. Keep up the good work.

Horloge Index

leuk ja heel goed hoor ik zie goeie resultaten en super awesome en de andere services zijn ook goed

PHONE ACCESSORIES

I like the payment method badges that help me with sales. It is convenient to work, easy and useful. I recommend!