Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

HappyStore

The app looks great and increases trust, but the customer service is very poor, they ignored 3 of my emails and when they did respond they did not fix what I requested and were very slow to get back to me. Very dissapointed.

The Flower Goddess Herbs

I used this app and I love it. I love the fact that I can use black badges instead of color. This is amazing.

ROMANFLY BRAND

Es muy util, la uso en todas mis tiendas y funciona genial, la recomiendo al 100%!! me encanta, gracias!

cleencosmetics

i used this app, thanks you, very good jobs ! i'll recommend this app to my friends (sorry for my bad english)

Sam's PC Dubai

Extremely easy to use, amazing results love it as it is exactly what it states it does,
two thumbs up

MYCONFORTSLINE

;;,lgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh

Turkish Store

I feel happy through dealing with Shopify tools and programs that help me complete my store and help me make its final image to the fullest.

Rpas Intelligence

I used this app to start selling, and in fact, I realized that is the best app I can find. many thanks

Atlas Levy

I use this app because i saw that most clients were paying with paypal instead of entering their credit card and and now pay more often with their CC.

Shop Ralemy

I used this app because I tried to add a trust badge code to my store but it did not work. It only took me a few seconds to figure exactly how to create the exact badge I wanted.