Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Castleandkitchen.com

Very Decent. Wish the basic badges were in color but hey...it does the job. It is important that it is available in the future maybe.

More Than Loops

Its a very good app, I would recommend it, but it would be better if the real colors would be available.

The Trend Legend

The App Is Good & Provides Exactly What You Want It To Do. I Would Recommend This App For Your Store

Authentic Corsets

I don't have everything up and running on my site yet but so far so good. The trust badge looks great and allows you to easily tweak the size. Thank you!

Zealys

The free plan is great.. more than satisfactory! Just one criticism, would be great to have control over the positioning on pages. Perhaps this is available for paid plans..I'm not sure. I'm on the free version.

Ace products

Excellent app to increase conversions. I recommend this app if you're just starting out. Thank you!!

Tiny Toes Boutiques

All customer want a trusting checkout website. This app provides that service for each customer on my site

Belo DropShop

best app for secure clien and convert in new sales, sou brasileiro e gostei muito deste app, recomendo.

Pxy24/7

This app was really easy to install and looks great! Hopefully customers will start buying from my store now that it has this trust badge.

Pets25

GoodIn the application, everything is easily customizable. I enjoyed using the application. application. This application is easily customizable. With this application, my business will become more successful. In the application, everything is easily customizable. I enjoyed using the application.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75