Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Vaughn de Heart

Exactly what I needed and easy to set up. The free version had all of the tools that I needed to get up and running.

ibuywhatilove

I wanted my site to look trustworthy and colorful and Free Trust Badges checked all the books. They also made it very easy to do with a template of choices.

LifeHack123

Great easy to use app, looks very good in my store. It is a must for anyone opening their first store.

EYNshopping

i used this app to make my online store trustworthy. i wish we can use it for free with colored badges :)

Rock Drop Deliver

absolutely perfect! Just what my site needed. With the trust badges I added I feel my customers will feel more confident in making a purchase.

Her Man Shop

i used this app and its help my site look professional and get people to understand im trustworthy and i love that

Irina R

Ravi d'utiliser cette application au travers de ma boutique sur Shopify. C'est très simple et très efficace

Luca industry

very useful (y) ! and easy to optimize .

8oxing

I used this app to help me put trust badges on my web page and really love it. Would recommend. Thank you!

Christen Liebe

Best app there is on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90