Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

i-need-one.com

Easy to install and setup. Looks good on the store to reassure buyers. Looking forward to seeing the results! Thank you.

HomeKosher

Satisfied my goals based on what i planned while installing this app. Now I hope more customers will do purchases

Signature Stylez

This app is simple but very effective. I highly recommend it for your store. It will definitely help with sells and converions

JCBling

A well thought out app that does indeed enhance trust. The ability to customize the colors and card selection is exceptional. After 15 years in the business, I finally found an App that actually increases our customer visits by over 50 %. Sales are way up!
A big Thanks from the staff at www.JCBling.com

bigredbagshop.com

This is app is the boom. it has enhance the present of my store make it look more professional and trustworthy

Jewelers Company

Great Trust Badge and works great. Will get paid version if I make sales with my business Jewelerscompany.com

Slinky Sofa Tables UK

Easy to use and did what it said so really happy. Will consider upgrade and have upgrade on another site so will gauge if worthwhile.

The Good You Do Today

I used this app, which brought a sense of credibility to my site and onto the pages where people could buy items.

MyKidsNuk

We used this app to help us show that our store accepted secure checkout with the credit card options that our buyers needed to see. Check out mykidsnuk .com

zenwa

Zenwa pants are seriously the best! They fit really well and are comfortable + fashionable at the same time. Perfect for everyday wear and the quality is amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64