Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

The Woof Soul

It is simple to set up. I use it for my online store. I think it will help to get more people to trust our business.

PardonMyKicks

Easy and convenient app, which shows payment methods in the product page. wide variety of payment options.

MuscleGarb

It was pretty helpful for my new shop and i think it will satisfy the gaining of trust for the customers.

LoveKratomBotanicals

I use this to help setup Zelle payments on my Shopify website. Really like the wide selection of badges that are easy to place

QhiffChaff

Excellent for someone like me just starting and cannot afford the full package, will upgrade if? i start making sales. Keep up the good work.

Horloge Index

leuk ja heel goed hoor ik zie goeie resultaten en super awesome en de andere services zijn ook goed

PHONE ACCESSORIES

I like the payment method badges that help me with sales. It is convenient to work, easy and useful. I recommend!

AllTimeHoodie - Official

This app is very helpful and cool. This helps to boost our online store since we installed this. Great job, guys!

PedalLeaf

I am still installing the app onto my store and will evaluate it after I have installed it fully. So far all seems good.

Sacred Metal

Amazing app, Gives you simple and easy way to add trust badges to your store. I highly recommend this app to all store owners!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127