3.8
February 17, 2022

The app does NOT work well when you are just starting your store. I strongly recommend you guys do a startup solution.

The3Crazed
6 days using the app
Twik Technologies ltd. replied February 20, 2022

We are sorry to hear about your latest experience with our app.
However, can you please specify what seemed non-functional?
Taking a look at our data, within the 5 days your store was installed, twik has managed to present to 22% of your users a personalized version of your site. We also managed to increase your 'Add to Cart Ratio'.
We've sent you a mail to schedule a call and better understand your concern.

March 16, 2023

No support.

It says it will never slow down your site. Not true! hence deleted the apps. I would have the idea of it but its slowing my site down

Sontousa
5 days using the app
Twik Technologies ltd. replied March 16, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize that our service did not meet your expectations, and we take this issue seriously. Rest assured that twik is designed not to slow down your site. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to identify any issues. We prioritize fast and efficient support for all our customers, and we hope to hear from you soon.

February 17, 2022

After I deactivate and delete twik will it still charge me? Because 30 days trial is not ended yet ?

shoppykicker
17 minutes using the app
Twik Technologies ltd. replied February 20, 2022

Hello,
After deactivating and uninstalling twik you won't be charged, as long as your free trial is still valid.
We've sent you a mail to schedule a call and better understand your issue.