Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen

Print On Demand Fulfilment And Worldwide Dropshipping

ellerae

Andy is great at communicating back.
They offer lovely products most POD don't offer. I would like their products on my shop in the future.

artichokeface

After reading the reviews on here of late, with the understandable issues that 99% of POD partners are having with postage, I still decided to stick with Two15. I have always had very quick replies from them and ordered a sample shirt today and am very happy not only with the colouring, and quality of the print but a professional-looking logo.
Andy has always been helpful to my needs and has assured me that once this covid 19 nightmare is over, for every industry things will be back to normal.
I am definitely still going to work with two15 in the future. My items only took 16 days to deliver, and after reading some of the big boys reviews of up to 2 months I am chuffed with that to say the least.

Stevens & Son Clothing Co

I've got an outstanding order for a t-shirt from 18 days ago!! They state on their website that they're fully operational. Absolutely shocking, never replied to my email and I'm going to attempt calling them. I'll be taking all their products off my site. Please DO NOT USE THEM!

Distinction LDN

Absolutely shocking company. Had me waiting over 2 months for orders so I requested refunds through Paypal etc and they still had the audacity to then after 2 months ship them out so they did not go out of pocket. They have had strike off notices on companies house. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! They are taking your money and not communicating. The company is awful and the person who answers the emails - 'Andy' - is extremely rude and unprofessional over the emails. They do not listen and cost your company a lot of money. Please avoid!

Kendama London

I tried I really did, despite all the negative feedback riddled on every online platform about Two Fifteen – Trustpilot, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify etc.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt as sometimes reviews need to be taken with a pinch of salt. So I took considerable time integrating Two Fifteen into our store and calibrating our products and even spent £100 on samples.

However, since I really wish I hadn't and took the reviews as face value. As every touchpoint I've had so far with Two Fifteen has been a negative experience, their customer service is highly unprofessional and extremely unhelpful.

In fact, their response to one of our queries was 'I don't need to answer' and that they don't know why they bother to answer as customers don't understand and it makes things worse...

What a great way to belittle and push away potential business partners!

I feel we're being fed the same excuses as all the other reviews regarding very slow arrival/production of items. and I can't take this risk in tarnishing our own business reputation.

They seem in trouble on companies house too, which just puts up even more alarms to me. My 2 cents – they're going out of business and just still trying to make a bit of money on the way down.

It's a shame these guys are so shoddy, as there's certainly a market for a decent on-demand print service in the UK.

Rokman®

The app is good. The company are dreadful. Frequent mistakes, serious lack of communication and packages almost always delivered extremely late. They have in fact no stopped returning mine and others calls and emails. I still have orders outstanding, which I doubt will ever get fulfilled, leaving me and my customers out of pocket. Avoid at all costs.

errornogo

I was asked about 4 times to write a review so here it goes!

Awful

I tried so hard to get this working with them but each time they just messed it up costing my business £100s in refunds.

First off they don't explain everything when you first get going. The system on the app is actually good but it needs some training first.

I made a small error, noticed this and emailed them to correct it.

The error was printed and ended up costing my business £100s in refunds and they never ended up sending out the corrected ones.

besides this, they do things that make my business look so bad. They use blanks that are cheaper than the ones I paid for. They missed my neck label off the t shirts so customers just had a plain Gildan tee with a screen print.

Overall they are not a company I would ever work with. I said if they corrected these problems I wouldn't leave a bad review - but they never emailed back

£100s out of pocked and this is all I have to show - a 1 star review.

I made a loss from dealing with this company

Hallowed Heart

These guys look like have the right idea but there’s a few bugs and stuff that needs to be ironed out.
There are other apps that run better but aren’t base in the uk so once they get the app working right it will be a killer company to use

Salty Swell Shop

Tried some samples (mug, money box, passport cover) also tried the support.
Support after more than a week, no reply yet, nothing... I guess only calling as per other reviews and this is unacceptable.
Mug - print quality horrible, fade, half of the print is ok, half faded and half not sharp. Design is not aligned in the mug and also the mockup shows the design close to the handle which is wrong, it end up very far from it.
Money Box - exactly same issues as the mug (apart from the handle). Poor quality printing, some parts faded, some parts not sharp at all...
Passport cover - weird feeling of the product, many different material on it, and again printing quality not good.

Main issues is PRINTING QUALITY + NO SUPPORT.

If you are thinking to add POD to your store, recommended to order them to check, however I doubt it would be good, as my 3 samples were not nice after open the package and see it, so probably your customer will have the same experience which will lead to headaches - you will hear from your customer about the quality and design issues > then you will try to contact the company without success > you and your customer will ended up frustrated.
POD companies apparently have the power to make 2 customers frustrated at the same time - you and your customer.

Armourcarp

I ordered 2 t-shirts and a hoodie for a sample after integrating Twofifteen with my shopify store. 3 weeks later and 5 phone calls still no products. Every time i spoke to them it was the same excuse. " They've been printed but failed quality we are looking to finish them today and to be shipped first thing tomorrow". I honestly couldn't trust Twofifteen to fulfill orders on time without having a negative effect on my business. I've now pulled all Twofifteen Products from my website and are currently looking for a new supplier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6