Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen Ltd

Print On Demand Fulfilment And Worldwide Dropshipping

Plant Parent Club

I got a set of T-Shirt samples from them and noticed the colour wasn't very vibrant but quality ok and then I got a second load of t-shirt samples to try out different prints and it was awful. Bits of the print missing, colour missing and I e-mailed them pictures and nothing back. I've since gone with a different supplier and the samples from them have been consistent and good. It's worth doing your research, rather then uphappy customers!

The Wrecking Pit

I've been using this app for a long time now, I have had no problems with the shipping and all is going well so far, I would just wish they would update the awful mockups I have to make up my own all the time, prices are pretty good compared to other dropshipping

FAF Challenge

I tried asking vital questions on shipping times and processing within the UK and have had no-one get back to me. Customer service seems non existent. I also can't believe there are only white mugs and white phone wallets on this app and the product photos are really basic. There is only 1 mockup / view for each and very little information on the product descriptions.

Christmas Jumper Banter

I got to say, I've had nothing but a good experience with the company, the app and the products. The team seem very helpful. The app and website is all super easy.

Reptile Merch UK

Poor print quality and took nearly 2 weeks to send order out. The t-shirt arrived with the label torn off and ink splattered all round the label. No customer will wait this long or accept this quality. Such a shame as the product range and integration is very appealing. Waste of time and money and I will now have to find an alternative.

CheekyDoodah

I love this app. Really easy to create designs and import to your store. They are really helpful on the phone, should you need to query anything, and their range and quality of products are fabulous. They are based in the UK which is an added bonus for me, and delivery to my customers is really quick. Highly recommend :)

www.cheekydoodah.com

DAÖMEY

The service is okay but they can take very long to send orders out. I've had this problem with them a few times. The products didn't pass quality check and weren't sent after 7 days and they didn't even let me know. This is annoying because then your customers complain to you because of how long it takes and that's just not a good look.

Kitty Rebel

This app is amazing. The support is second to none. I even went to check out their facility and have to say they are totally on the ball.Friendly and welcoming. Their product range is fantastic and the quality of their canvases are amazing. Thanks for such an awesome experience. I’m looking forward to working with you.

Disko Kids

We've been so pleased with Two Fifteen and how they operate as a printing and fulfilling company. The customer service is great if we've had any problems and the quality of print is fantastic.

Vegan Style UK

Have been using this for a few months now..Not Much to say about this app.. which is good coz it's done what it's supposed to do with no problems..so..all is good thanks.
Vegan Style Uk