Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen Ltd

Print On Demand Fulfilment And Worldwide Dropshipping

The Vault

Not for Canadian shops, no products under $20 wholesale. Will be trying other apps instead. Leaving a neutral review as I didn't truly try the app.

Alba Paris

I have used probably all the most popular print on demand apps and a few that don't even have an app, and Two Fifteen is a great! I haven't been using it for a long time but so far so good!

It's very intuitive to use, you only have to install it and when you want to sync a product, you go to the product on your Shopify store and click on " More actions" and select "Assign Two Fifteen Product" EASY.
Customer service is super friendly!
They create the products faster than most other peint on demand companies.
Shipping prices are super economical so you can send products all over the World without charging and arm and a leg.
The only thing I wish they had is the possibility to offer tracking to other outside of the UK.

zestashop

Nearly impossible to figure out how to integrate. Not intuitive in any way
I could not find button to export my item to shopify

Hoyle's of Oxford

Love how easy the process is, how quick the results and how helpful the team are! So pleased I found it

Pezlondon

Two Fifteen have really pulled out the stops to assist in helping to launch www.pezlondon.com after trying many other print on demand companies we found that on all fronts they were more impressive as a company.
It was important to us to work with someone who can provide great quality products but also have great customer care too. Being UK based is vital in getting products to our mainly UK based customers speedily. Their range of products is great and always growing too.

It has been a great start and we are hoping that it will be a firm and long lasting business relationship.

Highland Apparel

Tom and the team have been more then helpful after an update to stock changed some of my items on my store, Tom called himself to apologise and helped find a solution!

Simple Wild Free

Two Fifteen are an extremely helpful and impressive company who have actively supported us as we set up our new Print On Demand business. From our initial enquiry through to the development of our products, they have given up their valuable time and gone out of their way to help us understand the printing process and have shown us a number of samples that has not only clarified our ideas but extended our product range as well. Their fine attention to quality and exceptional customer service is rare to find in a fast-paced business world. We wholeheartedly recommend Two Fifteen for any print on demand business.

Depth Of Mind Clothing

Tom and the team at Twofifteen have been brilliant. They've been so helpful throughout and the quality of their printing is excellent. This app works really well - it links well through to my products and easily enables my customers to order products that go straight through to the guys at Twofifteen.

The communication has been great, nothing has been too much trouble and they've been very good throughout the time I've worked with them. After having problems with another supplier, Twofifteen have been a breath of fresh air.

Flat Earth Merchandise

I'm blown away with these guys and can't sing their praises enough. They are contactable, available, quick and amazingly helpful! I haven't experienced customer service this good... ever.

They seem to really care about making people successful and have gone above and beyond for me. I've been on the phone with poor Tom many many times! I'm completely useless at this kind of thing and I would have given up more than once if it wasn't for Tom's guidance and knowledge. Nothing has been too much trouble and he has been incredibly generous with his time and know how. I am very very grateful.

I think this is a small company with a big future. They have the right recipe, a good strategy and know what they're doing. Completely professional, savvy and have excellent products that are fairly priced. I spent ages looking for a supplier and I don't think there's anyone better out there.

I would highly recommend!

Caroline Towning Art

I have been working with Two Fifteen now for the last year and a half, after working with a few different prints on demand companies they stood out for being outstanding in service and professionalism. They always deliver to a high standard, they are very responsive and work with me to achieve the products and prints that I want. I can not recommend them enough. Caroline Towning

Previous 1