Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen

Print On Demand Fulfilment And Worldwide Dropshipping

Descended From Odin

Terrible customer service. Weeks of no replies, finally got to speak to someone who seemed competent, promised to get me all set up, everything sounded fantastic. Here I am, two days before Black Friday after ordering stuff two weeks ago with no follow ups, no goods and now a week of them not answering calls or mails. Strongly considering suing for the damages this is about to cause & highly recommend to avoid this company.

AndNao

Extremely poor partner care!
Orders got missing, notes ordered and never delivered, calls that go into voice mail for months and on top of that after acknowledging that this situation it's very far from professional, we've decided to withdraw our funds. Since two months nothing has happened yet We advise strongly to not put yourself through this greatly poor managed situation of a company.

Milk & Moon

I've been using 2:15 to print t-shirts and mugs for my store since May 2019. They have printed hundreds of items for me with very few problems. My customers have been happy and I find the process simple to manage. The only thing they could do better is to invest more in communication, occasionally I have had to chase up emails, but I know they are invested in putting out great quality printing.

Everest Dream

I worked with Two Fifteen throughout September 2020 on a limited edition charity t-shirt. Despite some initial worries on my half they came through and delivered over 165 t-shirts to customers of mine all over the UK and further afield. There was a hold up on certain shipping times, but this was more to do with stock issued from the suppliers for the particular brand of t-shirt I used. All in all, I am more than happy with the print quality and the service provided. Tom always communicated with me and responded to my messages, which helped to put my mind at ease. They even sent out a new t-shirt to a customer whose t-shirt was discovered to have a print fault. Would I use Two Fifteen again in the future for my business and printing needs? Yes I would have to say I would.

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I ordered some coasters and they came in a reasonable time and the quality was excellent. I have also found the customer service to be very helpful. They got back to me right away and helped correct some issues I had. It is nice to see some things made in Europe because I do a lot of shipping there. I know there are a lot of bad reviews from August and perhaps they are turning their problems around. I hope so. I have had only good experiences and I like the products they make.

Tobu Sunika

DO NOT USE THIS! I ORDERED OVER 4 WEEKS AGO I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AND HAVE NO TRACKING, IVE ENQUIRED ABOUT 10 TIMES ON EMAIL WITH NO RESPONSE

NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE AND WASTE OF MONEY

TheFABnutrition.com

Nobody reply !! do you run a business or scam?
almost 2 months gone i still haven received my order.
the worst company i have ever seen.
is this some kind of a joke?
I can believe the way your company is doing business.
After so many complaints still no tracking no received.

Haus of Film

Stay away! Two Fifteen is keeping our refunds, and we had to write a group e-mail today CCing Shopify begging for them. We need a total of 3 refunds. Two Fifteen has over a month told us they would give us refunds for items "lost by the Royal Mail" to UK customers. Were the items sent at all? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe? Either way, Two Fifteen double charged my credit card for our e-shop one day and never refunded that. They need to refund us for two "lost in the mail" items sold to Etsy customers. We had plans to use these folks for years for Etsy and Shopify and now have to hope for refunds and redo our full Shopify/Etsy stores with a new drop shipper. We had plans to gift things from Two Fifteen out to people who could help spread the word for us and I already sent one item to a very influential Hollywood person who was going to share with everyone at work how he loved the item to help our indie store. In turn, we were also going to share these with some big time awards nominees/winners who know we need $ as newer names in the film industry. You don't earn big $ until you win an Oscar and we're f-ing poor for now until we make it big. One guy was going to help us down the road if he liked items, negotiate licensing deals for us to have cool characters on our coasters etc. Well, guess what? Two Fifteen would rather lose us as customers because for the meantime we must not be bringing in enough sales than stick with us and wait it out, possibly license BIG TIME MOVIE CHARACTERS. We offered to PAY MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE BUT CAN CHARGE ON A CREDIT CARD to fix their system for tracked shipping outside the UK and they refuse to let us pay to update their system. We have so many people harassing us on Etsy about calling us crooks until their items arrive in the USA because they presume we aren't sending them, and we are. We are also dealing with customers who may not be sent items at all. And we are having $ stolen by Two Fifteen, not refunded to us. Two Fifteen is well aware we had long term goals of working with filmmakers/brands on licensing their characters. To do this, it takes time and effort. Instead, they choose to ditch us and treat us like garbage. It is disgusting. We hope our refunds come through and we will switch to a new USA factory. Good riddance. So sad! :(

ellerae

Andy is great at communicating back.
They offer lovely products most POD don't offer. I would like their products on my shop in the future.

artichokeface

After reading the reviews on here of late, with the understandable issues that 99% of POD partners are having with postage, I still decided to stick with Two15. I have always had very quick replies from them and ordered a sample shirt today and am very happy not only with the colouring, and quality of the print but a professional-looking logo.
Andy has always been helpful to my needs and has assured me that once this covid 19 nightmare is over, for every industry things will be back to normal.
I am definitely still going to work with two15 in the future. My items only took 16 days to deliver, and after reading some of the big boys reviews of up to 2 months I am chuffed with that to say the least.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7