Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen

TwoFifteen Print On Demand Based In the UK

Armourcarp

I ordered 2 t-shirts and a hoodie for a sample after integrating Twofifteen with my shopify store. 3 weeks later and 5 phone calls still no products. Every time i spoke to them it was the same excuse. " They've been printed but failed quality we are looking to finish them today and to be shipped first thing tomorrow". I honestly couldn't trust Twofifteen to fulfill orders on time without having a negative effect on my business. I've now pulled all Twofifteen Products from my website and are currently looking for a new supplier.

Pattie & Co.

So pleased I decided to use Two Fifteen. A helpful and hardworking team, offering quality products. The integration with Shopify works well once you know what you are doing!

Pyramid Park Shop

Tom has been excellent with communication. I love the flexibility and freedom of design on a large variety of clothes. Looking forward to working with them in the future.

Global Club

Superb quality and service
excellent communication also, they always answer your calls and emails. 100% would recommend

SZND Clothing

Been using Two Fifteen to drop-ship my products and I couldn't be happier with the service. Tom is very helpful, flexible and aways willing to help identify the best tailored solution for my business needs.

Broken Nose Clothing

Great experience, Tom was patient and attentive, all the items I have ordered to date have been good quality and have arrived on time.

LUFCNews

Tom and his team are effortless to work with, always on call with any enquiries you may have and there app is something else! A very contemporary and innovative company that I'm sure will make real healthy penetration into the dropshipping marketplace as the company grows.

Amazing customer service, will be certainly be recommending Two Fifteens services to my colleagues and business partners!

Thanks guys!

Alex Matthews, M.D Viewee Limited.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Wonderful app that helps run my store great, their site is simple to use too. Customer service is brilliant, always so helpful and ready to sort out any problems I have. Thank you!

SHiRLeY MacARTHuR

Excellent products and service - and great customer support / information. Highly recommend. Huge thanks!

WrestleTalk

I use this app across multiple sites and it is brilliant. Simple to integrate, fair pricing and fantastic service by Tom and the team. Highly recommended.