Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen

TwoFifteen Print On Demand Based In the UK

TheKSupply

I've been using Two Fifteens services for almost a year now on both Etsy and Shopify. And their service has been amazing, the mugs and bottles are great quality and my customers love them. Their customer service has improved a lot in 2021 and I wouldn't trust the 1 star reviews that comment on that because they definitely no longer ring true.

Pawsome Products UK

I have been using twofifteen since April 2021 and reading through the feedback they have got prior to this it seems they have got their act together and are delivering quality products in a timely manner. The customer service I have received has been fantastic and any teething problems that I have had from my side have been talked through with Tom to get resolved. My advice would be to order samples of the products and make sure you are happy with them before offering them in your store, and make sure all your print files are correct by using their templates! Your attention to detail will save you time and money and twofifteen can do what they do best. The shopify app is easy to use with regards to integration - just watch your product titles as everything is dragged into shopify as it is in the product description. On the whole pleased with twofifteen and I look forward to working with them going forward.

forthecyclist

I have been working with Two Fifteen for well over a year. Pleased to say their customer service and speed of delivery has improved massively in 2021. Quality was always good and now with a responsive customer service and speed I am pleased I continued with them.

Descended From Odin

Terrible customer service. Weeks of no replies, finally got to speak to someone who seemed competent, promised to get me all set up, everything sounded fantastic. Here I am, two days before Black Friday after ordering stuff two weeks ago with no follow ups, no goods and now a week of them not answering calls or mails. Strongly considering suing for the damages this is about to cause & highly recommend to avoid this company.

AndNao

Extremely poor partner care!
Orders got missing, notes ordered and never delivered, calls that go into voice mail for months and on top of that after acknowledging that this situation it's very far from professional, we've decided to withdraw our funds. Since two months nothing has happened yet We advise strongly to not put yourself through this greatly poor managed situation of a company.

Milk & Moon

I've been using 2:15 to print t-shirts and mugs for my store since May 2019. They have printed hundreds of items for me with very few problems. My customers have been happy and I find the process simple to manage. The only thing they could do better is to invest more in communication, occasionally I have had to chase up emails, but I know they are invested in putting out great quality printing.

Everest Dream

I worked with Two Fifteen throughout September 2020 on a limited edition charity t-shirt. Despite some initial worries on my half they came through and delivered over 165 t-shirts to customers of mine all over the UK and further afield. There was a hold up on certain shipping times, but this was more to do with stock issued from the suppliers for the particular brand of t-shirt I used. All in all, I am more than happy with the print quality and the service provided. Tom always communicated with me and responded to my messages, which helped to put my mind at ease. They even sent out a new t-shirt to a customer whose t-shirt was discovered to have a print fault. Would I use Two Fifteen again in the future for my business and printing needs? Yes I would have to say I would.

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I ordered some coasters and they came in a reasonable time and the quality was excellent. I have also found the customer service to be very helpful. They got back to me right away and helped correct some issues I had. It is nice to see some things made in Europe because I do a lot of shipping there. I know there are a lot of bad reviews from August and perhaps they are turning their problems around. I hope so. I have had only good experiences and I like the products they make.

Tobu Sunika

DO NOT USE THIS! I ORDERED OVER 4 WEEKS AGO I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AND HAVE NO TRACKING, IVE ENQUIRED ABOUT 10 TIMES ON EMAIL WITH NO RESPONSE

NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE AND WASTE OF MONEY

TheFABnutrition.com

Nobody reply !! do you run a business or scam?
almost 2 months gone i still haven received my order.
the worst company i have ever seen.
is this some kind of a joke?
I can believe the way your company is doing business.
After so many complaints still no tracking no received.