Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

TwoFifteen Print On Demand Based In the UK

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ItsOkClothing

This app has made the process of updating our products and ordering so streamlined its amazing. If you're looking for a UK based company who offer amazing print options and excellent customer service then look no further than these guys! Special shout out to Tom for solving an issue we had quickly and efficiently! Aaron - its okay clothing

Boasy Broidery

I needed help setting up my store and connecting pre existing products. I asked for help in the chat and the advisor called me and talked me through step by step how to set up my store and products. Thank you so much made everything clear and easy to understand and now I can start selling! 5 stars based on customer service.

Hellena

Time spent using app Over 2 years

the best POD I know of in England! Thank you so much for your professionalism every time we work together. It's been a pleasure! Thanks,
Hellena.

Good Vibes Tees Clothing Ltd

I use the app to create my t-shirt designs and print on demand to my customers. The app is great and the customer service is excellent.

TheKSupply

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using Two Fifteens services for almost a year now on both Etsy and Shopify. And their service has been amazing, the mugs and bottles are great quality and my customers love them. Their customer service has improved a lot in 2021 and I wouldn't trust the 1 star reviews that comment on that because they definitely no longer ring true.

Pawsome Products UK

I have been using twofifteen since April 2021 and reading through the feedback they have got prior to this it seems they have got their act together and are delivering quality products in a timely manner. The customer service I have received has been fantastic and any teething problems that I have had from my side have been talked through with Tom to get resolved. My advice would be to order samples of the products and make sure you are happy with them before offering them in your store, and make sure all your print files are correct by using their templates! Your attention to detail will save you time and money and twofifteen can do what they do best. The shopify app is easy to use with regards to integration - just watch your product titles as everything is dragged into shopify as it is in the product description. On the whole pleased with twofifteen and I look forward to working with them going forward.

forthecyclist

I have been working with Two Fifteen for well over a year. Pleased to say their customer service and speed of delivery has improved massively in 2021. Quality was always good and now with a responsive customer service and speed I am pleased I continued with them.

Descended From Odin

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Terrible customer service. Weeks of no replies, finally got to speak to someone who seemed competent, promised to get me all set up, everything sounded fantastic. Here I am, two days before Black Friday after ordering stuff two weeks ago with no follow ups, no goods and now a week of them not answering calls or mails. Strongly considering suing for the damages this is about to cause & highly recommend to avoid this company.

AndNao

Location France

Extremely poor partner care!
Orders got missing, notes ordered and never delivered, calls that go into voice mail for months and on top of that after acknowledging that this situation it's very far from professional, we've decided to withdraw our funds. Since two months nothing has happened yet We advise strongly to not put yourself through this greatly poor managed situation of a company.

Milk & Moon

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using 2:15 to print t-shirts and mugs for my store since May 2019. They have printed hundreds of items for me with very few problems. My customers have been happy and I find the process simple to manage. The only thing they could do better is to invest more in communication, occasionally I have had to chase up emails, but I know they are invested in putting out great quality printing.