Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

TwoFifteen Print On Demand Based In the UK

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Everest Dream

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I worked with Two Fifteen throughout September 2020 on a limited edition charity t-shirt. Despite some initial worries on my half they came through and delivered over 165 t-shirts to customers of mine all over the UK and further afield. There was a hold up on certain shipping times, but this was more to do with stock issued from the suppliers for the particular brand of t-shirt I used. All in all, I am more than happy with the print quality and the service provided. Tom always communicated with me and responded to my messages, which helped to put my mind at ease. They even sent out a new t-shirt to a customer whose t-shirt was discovered to have a print fault. Would I use Two Fifteen again in the future for my business and printing needs? Yes I would have to say I would.

Design with a Greek Sensibility

Time spent using app About 1 year

I ordered some coasters and they came in a reasonable time and the quality was excellent. I have also found the customer service to be very helpful. They got back to me right away and helped correct some issues I had. It is nice to see some things made in Europe because I do a lot of shipping there. I know there are a lot of bad reviews from August and perhaps they are turning their problems around. I hope so. I have had only good experiences and I like the products they make.

Tobu Sunika

Location Australia

DO NOT USE THIS! I ORDERED OVER 4 WEEKS AGO I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AND HAVE NO TRACKING, IVE ENQUIRED ABOUT 10 TIMES ON EMAIL WITH NO RESPONSE

NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE AND WASTE OF MONEY

TheFABnutrition.com

Nobody reply !! do you run a business or scam?
almost 2 months gone i still haven received my order.
the worst company i have ever seen.
is this some kind of a joke?
I can believe the way your company is doing business.
After so many complaints still no tracking no received.

Haus of Film

Time spent using app About 1 month

Stay away! Two Fifteen is keeping our refunds, and we had to write a group e-mail today CCing Shopify begging for them. We need a total of 3 refunds. Two Fifteen has over a month told us they would give us refunds for items "lost by the Royal Mail" to UK customers. Were the items sent at all? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe? Either way, Two Fifteen double charged my credit card for our e-shop one day and never refunded that. They need to refund us for two "lost in the mail" items sold to Etsy customers. We had plans to use these folks for years for Etsy and Shopify and now have to hope for refunds and redo our full Shopify/Etsy stores with a new drop shipper. We had plans to gift things from Two Fifteen out to people who could help spread the word for us and I already sent one item to a very influential Hollywood person who was going to share with everyone at work how he loved the item to help our indie store. In turn, we were also going to share these with some big time awards nominees/winners who know we need $ as newer names in the film industry. You don't earn big $ until you win an Oscar and we're f-ing poor for now until we make it big. One guy was going to help us down the road if he liked items, negotiate licensing deals for us to have cool characters on our coasters etc. Well, guess what? Two Fifteen would rather lose us as customers because for the meantime we must not be bringing in enough sales than stick with us and wait it out, possibly license BIG TIME MOVIE CHARACTERS. We offered to PAY MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE BUT CAN CHARGE ON A CREDIT CARD to fix their system for tracked shipping outside the UK and they refuse to let us pay to update their system. We have so many people harassing us on Etsy about calling us crooks until their items arrive in the USA because they presume we aren't sending them, and we are. We are also dealing with customers who may not be sent items at all. And we are having $ stolen by Two Fifteen, not refunded to us. Two Fifteen is well aware we had long term goals of working with filmmakers/brands on licensing their characters. To do this, it takes time and effort. Instead, they choose to ditch us and treat us like garbage. It is disgusting. We hope our refunds come through and we will switch to a new USA factory. Good riddance. So sad! :(

ellerae

Time spent using app About 2 months

Andy is great at communicating back.
They offer lovely products most POD don't offer. I would like their products on my shop in the future.

artichokeface

After reading the reviews on here of late, with the understandable issues that 99% of POD partners are having with postage, I still decided to stick with Two15. I have always had very quick replies from them and ordered a sample shirt today and am very happy not only with the colouring, and quality of the print but a professional-looking logo.
Andy has always been helpful to my needs and has assured me that once this covid 19 nightmare is over, for every industry things will be back to normal.
I am definitely still going to work with two15 in the future. My items only took 16 days to deliver, and after reading some of the big boys reviews of up to 2 months I am chuffed with that to say the least.

Stevens & Son Clothing Co

I've got an outstanding order for a t-shirt from 18 days ago!! They state on their website that they're fully operational. Absolutely shocking, never replied to my email and I'm going to attempt calling them. I'll be taking all their products off my site. Please DO NOT USE THEM!

Distinction LDN

Absolutely shocking company. Had me waiting over 2 months for orders so I requested refunds through Paypal etc and they still had the audacity to then after 2 months ship them out so they did not go out of pocket. They have had strike off notices on companies house. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! They are taking your money and not communicating. The company is awful and the person who answers the emails - 'Andy' - is extremely rude and unprofessional over the emails. They do not listen and cost your company a lot of money. Please avoid!

Kendama London

I tried I really did, despite all the negative feedback riddled on every online platform about Two Fifteen – Trustpilot, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify etc.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt as sometimes reviews need to be taken with a pinch of salt. So I took considerable time integrating Two Fifteen into our store and calibrating our products and even spent £100 on samples.

However, since I really wish I hadn't and took the reviews as face value. As every touchpoint I've had so far with Two Fifteen has been a negative experience, their customer service is highly unprofessional and extremely unhelpful.

In fact, their response to one of our queries was 'I don't need to answer' and that they don't know why they bother to answer as customers don't understand and it makes things worse...

What a great way to belittle and push away potential business partners!

I feel we're being fed the same excuses as all the other reviews regarding very slow arrival/production of items. and I can't take this risk in tarnishing our own business reputation.

They seem in trouble on companies house too, which just puts up even more alarms to me. My 2 cents – they're going out of business and just still trying to make a bit of money on the way down.

It's a shame these guys are so shoddy, as there's certainly a market for a decent on-demand print service in the UK.