April 10, 2019

Cannot fault the team at Two Fifteen, excellent products, print quality and their customer service is one of the best around.

Siop Cymru
Almost 2 years using the app
July 25, 2021

I use the app to create my t-shirt designs and print on demand to my customers. The app is great and the customer service is excellent.

Good Vibes Tees Clothing Ltd
March 3, 2020

Great service from Two Fifteen when we use them. They are always willing to help if you have any issues.

Organik Rocka
November 8, 2020

I've been using 2:15 to print t-shirts and mugs for my store since May 2019. They have printed hundreds of items for me with very few problems. My customers have been happy and I find the process simple to manage. The only thing they could do better is to invest more in communication, occasionally I have had to chase up emails, but I know they are invested in putting out great quality printing.

Milk & Moon
April 10, 2019

Great company that have never let me done since Jan this year. Very quick and helpful customer service and a decent range of products that are well made and printed. They could do with adding international tracked postage though.

The North Curve
November 27, 2019

I got to say, I've had nothing but a good experience with the company, the app and the products. The team seem very helpful. The app and website is all super easy.

Christmas Jumper Banter
November 25, 2020

Terrible customer service. Weeks of no replies, finally got to speak to someone who seemed competent, promised to get me all set up, everything sounded fantastic. Here I am, two days before Black Friday after ordering stuff two weeks ago with no follow ups, no goods and now a week of them not answering calls or mails. Strongly considering suing for the damages this is about to cause & highly recommend to avoid this company.

Descended From Odin
Edited August 6, 2020

I'm updating my review after 6 months with this company. I give it 1 star now because over the past 6 months the service and support have completely gone downhill, missing orders, bad quality printing, poor excuses for incompetence. I gave these guys a chance but after emailing and no response from missing orders plus notifying them about missing orders just felt like it was my fault with the cold the responses I received. There are plenty of great quality dropshipping services like Printful whom I've never had any problems with whatsoever and great quality. Shame these guys let themselves go! time to move on.

The Wrecking Pit
May 24, 2018

I Have used twofifteen many times over the past couple of months having been recommended by a friend to use them . I am actually a nightmare customer as I am a complete tech phobic , however their customer service has been amazing . They have resolved any questions I have had and every order have been despatched and delivered with in a few days of purchase . The quality and range of goods available are excellent and able to meet the demand of large orders effortlessly .

Port In My Storm Designs
About 1 year using the app
November 6, 2018

Love how easy the process is, how quick the results and how helpful the team are! So pleased I found it

Hoyle's of Oxford