4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective SMS marketing and cart recovery features. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and two-way customer interactions. The AI and real people responses are seen as a valuable addition to sales teams. The customer service is praised for its promptness and efficiency. Merchants also find value in the automated SMS discounts, data analytics, and conversational texting. The app is reported to boost revenue, increase trust and conversion rates, and recover a high percentage of abandoned carts. Its pricing is considered affordable with a free plan available.

September 30, 2023

I wanted to know how to add my contacts to my subscriber list and the answer is not only vague, but it is very inaccurate.
The short answer is you cannot upload a CSV file at all. It must be done for you. Hope they can update the instructions.
The automated response is terrible which leaves the client going in circles to try to find out how to add the contacts by uploading a csv.
The chat human also insisted that I could upload a csv, but when I told her I don't see an option for it, she then told me that customer service must do it for you. Be more straight forward because clients are spending too much time on a wild goose chase. YOU CANNOT UPLOAD A CSV FILE. It must be done for the client by emailing support.

Boudoir Boutique
4 months using the app
TxtCart replied October 1, 2023

Hi there,

We really appreciate the honest feedback and are going to be updating our support docs to accurately reflect the current status of the product. Apologies as we have been recently building out a lot of new features so documentation has lagged behind a bit.

In short, yes, as of today, you need to reach out or email support at support@txtcartapp.com to allow our team to review your CSV and upload it to your account. However, we are building out a new, easier way to import/export subscribers directly within the new dashboard.

Hope this helps and look forward to driving more SMS revenue for your business.

- Kyle from TxtCart

November 12, 2023

Exceptional customer service, so understanding and helpful :)

SerenityCore
Ireland
2 months using the app
May 25, 2022

Great app, very clean, easy to use and it works. The only problem I ran into was the free plan. the free plan takes 15% of your sales and didn't notice. I would recommend buying the 250mo plan for the 2.5% fee if you do high volume already. This works best for businesses selling low ticket items.

Kegerator USA
About 1 year using the app
TxtCart replied May 26, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback! We hope that you take the time to fully review the apps you install in the future and find the right fit for you. Glad we could help you out with the refund as requested. Best of luck!

- The TxtCart Team

July 5, 2022

Glad i took the app. very simple not problematic and fast. I hope that will be able to continue to use it.

Jefferson-Bilongo Kisoba-Heno
3 months using the app
TxtCart replied July 5, 2022

Hey thanks for the review we truly appreciate each and every one of them. If you have any further questions or needs, don't hesistate to reach out to our team!

- TxtCart Support