Product Video Maker

Product Video Maker

by Typito, Inc.

Create amazing videos for products, Facebook ads and Stories

Unicornworldplus

Easy to use and happy with the results. Great that you actually get 4 free non branded videos a month on the free plan. Thanks

bodyboost

I was looking for a free alternative to invideo and stumbled on this. It does the job and it is easy to use. They even give you 4 watermark-free videos per month! Thank you.

June 24, 2020

Wow. We are glad you found the experience easy. Looking forward to grow with you.

Sleepy Heads

WOW! I stumbled on this site by accident as I was trying to create a promo video on another site, that was driving me mad. Thought I'd give this an hour of my time to see how it played out and just couldn't believe how easy and straight forward it was. Took me less than 20 minutes to put a 16sec video together, with titles and a background track. The other site I'd wasted 2 days on. I'll certainly be giving you credit on my shop and FB page you have saved me time and I'm more than happy with the results. I will see how much of an audience I get before looking to buy a subscription but I can't thank you enough.

June 24, 2020

20 minutes is really good time to create a cool video :) Thanks for sharing your experience in such detail. We hope we are able to grow with you as you grow your beautiful store.

Nature's Treasures

Easy to use, works well. We are still learning how to use it, but have been very happy with the results so far.

June 24, 2020

Nothing makes us happier :) Looking forward to help you grow your store with awesome videos.

Peppers Online General Store

I just made my first video ad and it was pretty easy. Ive used easier apps but this one by far has more options and comes out looking awesome.

May 14, 2020

Hi there. We are glad that you found Typito to be easy with the range of options to create your video. Thanks for the beautiful review. We are here for any help. Wishing you the best.

68 Style

I just made a video. Going to upload it to Facebook. Hope it works wonders. Thanks for making it easy.

The Best Deal Shop Online

Awesome App! It makes it very easy to create video ads with little to no experience. I had my first video made using the free plan within 30min tops (and most of that was because I'm very picky with placement and colors)... I definitely recommend if you need quick and easy videos that look great!

Hallie Collins

I put a video on my store and now want to delete it and the video is gone but the big huge space is still on my store where it was. How the heck do you get that off ??

February 20, 2020

I am really sorry for the unintended inconvenience. Looks like it might be the issue with the way Shopify settings works with video on website. Did you download the video from Typito and upload it? I will be happy to see how best to resolve this issue.

I am reaching out to you over email - Tejaswi from Typito

TopChoice Essentials

This app helped me build a simple video advertisement would recommend! I look forward to using this app in the future as I increase my knowledge of digital marketing.

February 18, 2020

This is amazing to know! Here's wishing you a successful video advertisement campaign. Our team is here to help you get the best out of Typito as you explore video marketing.

Earth Smart Creations

Thanks I can still use the Free version while I am still learning more about this great app for my webshop. Happy to find this app on Shopify.

February 18, 2020

Yea, while you are exploring video creation for your store, the Free plan is ideal. As you explore ways to create a unique brand with your videos, you can check out the paid plan whenever you like. Till you grow, the free plan should work great :) Our team is here to help you succeed.