Product Video Maker

Product Video Maker

by Typito, Inc.

Create amazing videos for products, Facebook ads and Stories

Amberoak Rural

I used this app to create a business ad for our store. There was a few things I couldn't do that I wish was possible on the app. There is some nice designs and fonts to be able to use, but with some things there isn't enough option with.
Also i had to remake my video as if left blank gaps and wouldnt allow me to fill them in by either moving videos over the gaps or placing new footage over the gap it would allow it.
Over all it isn't bad.

February 3, 2020

Hi there. Thanks for your useful feedback. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the blank gaps. We are looking to fix the issue. We have reached out to you through our support email address. Would it be possible to share a screenshot to help us diagnose it?

We would love to understand more about your feedback and ideas around design templates as well. Hope to get in touch and it would be great if you can give us a chance to delight again.

Its Bean Called Java

Shocked! This app has everything you could think of for making videos. If I wanted to, I couldn't say anything bad about this app. If you are just starting out, or have used other similar apps, be prepared to be blown away. I have had a couple of communications with the dev, Tej. Super nice and really wants you to be successful. This app is easily the best video editor on Shopify.

January 27, 2020

Wow. Thanks for the beautiful feedback. I am glad you found it easy to use compared to other apps. We are improving thanks to your continuous feedback. Here's to growth!

1 2 4 Next