Product Video Maker

by Typito, Inc.

Create amazing videos for products, Facebook ads and Stories

1 review

Amberoak Rural

I used this app to create a business ad for our store. There was a few things I couldn't do that I wish was possible on the app. There is some nice designs and fonts to be able to use, but with some things there isn't enough option with.
Also i had to remake my video as if left blank gaps and wouldnt allow me to fill them in by either moving videos over the gaps or placing new footage over the gap it would allow it.
Over all it isn't bad.

February 3, 2020

Hi there. Thanks for your useful feedback. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the blank gaps. We are looking to fix the issue. We have reached out to you through our support email address. Would it be possible to share a screenshot to help us diagnose it?

We would love to understand more about your feedback and ideas around design templates as well. Hope to get in touch and it would be great if you can give us a chance to delight again.